Chapter Seven

The FREE AND EDITED VERSION of this story is posted in Radish.

Radish will always be two chapters advance ;) Again it's for FREE.

P.S. RADISH IS ON CHAPTER TWELVE  ALREADY
Chapter Seven

Vince asked me to stay the night. Though I have this strange feeling that I said something wrong.

Is it because of the Romanov Empire?

I stared at my face on his bathroom mirror. "What have I done?" I asked myself.

We've been kissing the whole time. No enough time to actually talk, and when we talked about Royal Families he suddenly looked...sullen. Boys are hard to read too right?

I think and think and think again....

That was when realization hit me.

"Damn! It is because of his best friend!" I slapped my forehead and shook my head. How can I forget? 

Three knocks on the door disturbed me. "Hey. You okay there?" He asked.

"Yes!" I shouted back. I run my hand through my hair crazily. "Ugh! How come I realized it just now?"

When I was done going crazy I opened the door and saw Vince looked at me.

His lips were a bit parted, like he was shocked to see me. His eyes roam around from my head to toe.

Conscious I looked at his white shirt that was big for me and boxers. "Thanks for lending it to me" I said.

He did not say any word but instead nodded.

"H-hey." I started, settling myself on the edge of the bed.

He looked at me and waited for me to talk. I sighed and prayed to all the gods and goddesses for him to accept my apology.

"Sorry if I asked you about your...best friend" I mutter, unsure if he heard it.

To my surprise he laugh out loud. Like I said something hilarious.

I frowned at him, not understanding him. "What?" I asked.

He stopped for awhile, but he laughed again. Ugh! He's frustrating me!

I tucked myself in the sheets and turned my back on him, and that was when he stopped laughing.

He turn off the television and I felt him moving towards me. "Hey" he seriously said. "I am not mad at you for talking about Katherine. I'm even happy to do that"

I turned to face him, "then why did you suddenly become...sullen?" I softly asked.

He just smirk again, the same smirk that says that he knows something I don't.

I rolled my eyes on him and turned my back again. I heard him chuckle and say. "Goodnight honey"

I close my eyes for minutes, but sleep wasn't on my side. I turned to look at Vince who was facing me. His eyes were closed and evenly breathing. I looked at his beautiful face. He has aristocratic features, surely from a rich family. I might not ask how much he earns, but with his coupe cars, yes, cars, I know he earns hundred thousand dollars.

But I am not interested. Money is not my interest. I just wanted the feeling of security with being near him. I know, there is no assurance in what we are doing. That maybe tomorrow, he will stop seeing me, and so I am treasuring the moment.

I wasn't able to stop my hand and caressed his face, and in a blink of an eye he was on top of me, pinning me on the bed. His eyes were blazing in lust, his face were dangerously near mine. "Didn't you thought of that I maybe just holding my patience honey?" He seductively said.

I smiled at him, "A one night stand cannot be two, can it be?"

"Damn that!" He said then claim my lips and the rest was history.

-----

I woke up with no Vince beside me. I went out of the room to look for him and I saw his laptop open on the table.

Out of my curiosity I looked at it and saw his e-mails

I know you are bored there. Here are my stocks go play with it. If it grows the gains are yours if it losses I will bear it. -C

C? What is C? I looked at his name. It was Lorraine Christopher-Dorschner. It was the name of the e-mail account. I looked at it again to see if she answered. Yes. She. He was sending e-mails to his best friend.

To whom does this account belong? Didn't you know that your e-mail has almost not reached me? And why are you giving your stocks?-K

It belongs to my cousin. My laptop malfunctioned last night so I borrowed it together with the account. I'm planning to buy one tomorrow . I know I owe you and I'll make it up to you when we meet. Just trying to compensate for being an ass. -C

You owe me big time. Plus the fact that you never called me but I know you are asking me from Sophia. -K

There is no point in lying. Yes I am asking news about you princess. You cannot remove that from me. Anyway. I have to go. Until next time Katherine. -C

But it was actually not his last e-mail.

His last e-mail, that he did not send her was...

I love you Katherine. If you just chose me then you will never feel lonely. I will wait for you. I know you do not want that but I will wait for you my princess.

Why did I suddenly felt a stinging pain in my heart?