Chapter Thirty One

Chapter Thirty One

I followed her inside her room.

She was arranging some shitty stuffs and her back was on me.

I smirk and double locked the door. She has to kill me before she can leave me.

She might have heard the door locked, causing her to turn to me.

She smiled weakly, her eyes puffy, her nose red, and she grabbed her luggage.

I slowly walked near her, dangerously taking steps towards her.

"Where do you think you are going?" I dangerously asked. She let go of her luggage and started to step back...

And back...

And back...

Until she tripped over the bed, her back on the soft mattress.

I did not gave her a chance to get up. I immediately pushed her to bed, covering her body with mine.

I searched for her lips, sealing it with mine. I miss her sweet lips. I miss kissing her.

I miss her.

Damn it was two long weeks without her in my arms, without cuddling her, without smelling her sweet vanilla scent.

I held her hands on the side, stopping her from trying to push me away.

Yes, I play dirty when needed.

I lifted her up to the middle of the bed and put my hands back to her hands.

She tried looking away from me...but I just followed her head and I did not stop kissing her not until she softened.

We've kiss for God knows how long and I just loved kissing her. I can do this for hours.

She softened after a while, responding with my kisses. Her hands stopped from wiggling. When she opened her lips I had a chance to push in my tongue, feeling so intimate with my love.

The beast in me was saying that I should lavish her, devour her, take her.

But the last thing I wanted her to feel was used, that it was all about sex.

But Damn. Her lips are addicting!

I pushed away a little, getting my hands back to her hands, stopping her from moving.

"We need to talk." I said, our lips almost touching with a small lip gesture.

"Can we stand up?" She softly asked, knowing we are in an "awkward position to talk"

I kissed her once more and pulled her up on the bed.

"Where do you think you're going?" I asked as she try moving near the door.

She did not look at me, "A-at the living room. We will talk wouldn't we?"

I held her hand and pulled him towards the couch near the bed. "We will talk here." I said, pulling her down.

We were face to face with each other, my hand at the side of her shoulder. I need her near me. Our knees are bumping each other, and I know it was not for her but for me. I just need to feel her.

"We will talk here and I need you near me." I said kissing her again. "Damn!"

She slowly pushed me away.

I wanted to throw everything see. She never pushed me away before.

And I wanted to growl like a wild beast when she did that.