CHAPTER FOUR

The FREE AND EDITED VERSION of this story is posted in Radish.

Radish will always be two chapters advance ;) Again it's for FREE.

P.S. RADISH IS ON CHAPTER SEVEN ALREADY

CHAPTER FOUR

I woke up on a white four cornered wall room, seeing a woman wearing white with her back on me. Am I in heaven?

"Vince!" she turned, that was when I knew it was her-Monique. She placed a hand over my forehead, "You're still sick" she said.

"Over fatigue and lack of enough rest. You are also suffering from fever."

I frowned and looked back at her again, "Are you a doctor?"

She smiled, like she knows something I don't. "Yes" she simply answered. "An Ob-gyne"

"An ob-gyne!" I repeated, amused.

"I saw you in the emergency room with your secretary, she was so worried about you but she had to go home, her kids are waiting."

"Thanks. I'll be fine alone." I snobbishly answered and tried to stand up, but Monique stopped me, "Hey" she said. "Two days bed rest. The doctor advised that."

I continued standing up, although I might admit, I was feeling dizzy. "I can do that at home" I weakly said and started untying the hospital gown.

I saw Monique blushed, she was obviously looking at my body, but she did turned her head.

"Who will drive you home?" she asked as I continue dressing up.

----------

The snobbish cold hearted man did not argue anymore and let me drive him home when he was about to fall down again while dressing up. Surely, Vince is a rich man, the Pagani car says it all.

I think, he is a business man. With his three piece suit, I am sure, he is not into the medical field. He can be a lawyer too.

Looking thoroughly at Vince's face, he has a manly features. His beard makes him look hot. His bedroom hair and deep voice makes him sexy. His tanned skin and well-toned body completed the whole package.

What am I saying?

I automatically killed my worldly thoughts and went on the passenger seat to tap Vince's face, "Hey. We're here"

He weakly opened his eyes, his eyebrows were meeting at the middle, breathed hard then tried to stand up.

But he failed.

He mutter a curse, before letting me help him. He is just so weak right now. His one arm was over my shoulder while my one arm was over his waist and all I can say is that...

He is heavy.

We survived it until we were near the bed already, that was when he collapsed on top of me.

He was breathing heavily. He is hot, literally.

With all that I have, I pushed him to roll on the other side of the bed, then started unbuttoning his shirt,

I was starting to see his manly chest, down to his one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight...

Eight. Eight-pack abs.

It's getting hot in here.

And my thoughts are unprofessional.

Inside my medical kit, I brought out an Advil and a thermometer. In a lukewarm water, I dipped in a white cloth and gently run it towards his face and his body.