Fight And Survive

Percy POV
        The half-giant, Hagrid, gently picked Harry up. I turned myself into water vapour and followed them. Voldemort walked first. After him was Hagrid cradling Harry. Then came the Death Eaters. I followed after Hagrid. Voldemort led us to the front of Hogwarts then stopped. He pointed his wand up into the sky and shot a spell. A skull carved itself into the dark clouds. Wizards came pouring into the front of the castle. Some stifled a sob when they saw Harry in Hagrid's arms. The Weasley's and Lupin was hit the hardest.

Voldemort stopped abruptly and I almost crashed into him.

"Harry Potter is dead." he announced. "I have finally killed him. Join me now or perish."

I saw that Draco boy stepping forward slowly.

"Ah... yes. Come here, m'boy. Welcome to the Death Eaters. We'll make a spot for you." Voldemort smiled evilly and hugged Draco. Draco seems reluctant to hug back but what could he do? Pull away and get scold?

Neville stepped forward and lots of the students and professors gasped.

"Longbottom." Voldemort sneered. "I think we can make a spot for you here." Lots of the Death Eaters laughed.
"We have all lost loved ones." He turned towards the students who relaxed when they realized he wasn't going over to the dark side. "And today, we have lost our most caring friend and peer, Harry Potter." he said. Many people sobbed. "But, "he continued, "That doesn't stop us. We will fight until Voldemort is dead!" The crowed cheered. That took guts to say in front of  Voldemort. I'm so proud of Neville. He had inherited my stupidity of making powerful people mad in just one walk down a hallway.

         Voldemort's eyes glowed red and anger was written all over his face but nonetheless, he remained cool.

"And Longbottom has volunteered for a demonstration of what would happen if you disobey the Dark Lord." He said with a faint smile displayed on his lips.

With a snap of his fingers and a point of his wand, an old, fragile-looking hat appeared on Neville's head and burst into flames. I quickly willed a gallon of water fall onto Neville's head and put out the fire.

        Voldemort looked around angrily. At the same time, I solidify myself and Harry jumped off Hagrid's arms.

"He's alive! HARRY POTTER IS ALIVE!" someone from the crowed screamed.

       Then, the Hades broke loose.