The Last Chapter

Narrator POV
Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Percy bid goodbye in the Burrow.

"We'll miss you, Percy!" Harry smiled.
"Come back to visit us!" Ron grinned.
"See you!" Hermione shouted as Percy grinned and disappeared in a blinding light. Hermes had agreed to teleport Percy back to his house.

Percy held his breath as he knocked. He tapped on the door three times.

Knock knock knock

The door opened and revealed a shocked Sally.

"Percy!" Sally exclaimed.
"Mom!" Percy hugged Sally. Paul walked behind him, carrying a baby girl.
"Paul!" Percy grinned.
"Percy! Where were you? Your mother was to worried! No IMs for the past few months!" Paul said.
"Well, it's a long story. And is that my sister?" Percy asked excitedly.
"Her name is Estelle. Come meet your new sister!" Paul smiled.

      Estelle cooed in Percy's arms.

"Now, Jackson, tell me everything." Sally demanded. And so, Percy explained everything to his mom. When he finished, Sally cried.

"Oh, Percy! I'm so sorry to bring you to another war!" she cried.
"It's ok, mom. I'm still here." Percy assured her. "I'm gonna go to assure Annabeth that I'm alive." Percy smiled.
"Of course! Tell her she will always have a home here!"

        Percy got to Camp Half-Blood and sprinted towards the Athena cabin.

"Annabeth?" he called out.
"She's not here. The rest of the seven are at Bunker 9. Leo's showing them a new invention." a voice answered.
"Thanks, Malcom." Percy sprinted out of the door and ran to Bunker 9.

        Leo was just showing them an invention.

"So, when you press this button, it-" Leo didn't finish. A purple ball of liquid shot out of the machine and hit Percy, who had no clue whatsoever, on the chest.

"Annabeth! I-" Percy didn't get to finish as he was teleported away.
"What did you do, Valdez?" and angry Annabeth asked.
"It wasn't meant to happen, I swear! It was only supposed to camouflage!" Leo gulped.
"Run." Piper giggled.

       And that's how Percy got teleported to another dimension.