Bill And Fleur

Percy POV
      I felt a pull to somewhere and couldn't breathe, as always when we're teleporting. We landed on a sandy shore, and I scrambled over to the water, laying in there. I couldn't resist it anymore. I swam to the bottom of the lake and stayed there. I felt my wounds closing and healing. I felt so relaxed, that I almost didn't notice when Harry was struggling swimming towards me.

Almost.

          I hurriedly and swam to him and carried him up to the shore.

"Harry! What were you doing?" I asked, concerned for Harry's brain health.
"I t-thought y-you we're d-drowning." Harry wheezed.
"I'm a son of Poseidon. I can't drown. Not in water at least." I replied.
"I also saw a line of blood, from the shore where you landed to the lake." Ron said.
"Oh. That. I'm ok. How's Hermione?" I changed the subject.
"She's inside with Bill and Fleur." Harry answered.
"C'mon. Let's go inside." I hurried them.

           We ran inside and an aroma smashed into our noses.

"Yummy!" I cried without thinking then turned red.
"Hello, Harry, Ron, and Percy. Come on in! Have something to eat!" Bill invited.
"Hi Bill!" I smiled.
"Hey Bill!" Harry greeted.
"Nice to know you're alive, brother." Ron grinned idiotically.
"Nice to know you're not dead either." Bill shot back.
"Hey!"

We walked inside Shell Cottage. It was a beautiful place. Seashells were dangling around the house. Open windows were allowing fresh air to come in and everything was spotless.

"Arry! Ron! Perzy!" a familiar voice exclaimed.
"Nice to meet you again, Fleur." I greeted.
"Hello, Fleur!" Harry smiled politely.
"Fleur!" Ron shouted through a mouthful of cake that Bill had invited us to eat. Fleur made a face and me and Harry snickered.
"What? I'm hungry!" Ron protested.
"Where's Hermione?" I asked carefully.
"She iz in ze couch in family room." Fleur's smiled.
"Ok. I think I'll have my food later. Thank you." I said.
"Same. Thank you though." Harry grinned.

           We walked to the family room. Dobby was fast asleep on a couch and Hermione was laying on another couch.

"Hey, Hermione. How's your neck?" Harry asked timidly.
"I'm fine. Just a bit shaken up." Hermione smiled as she pulled the blanket around her a bit tighter. "Are you guys ok?"
"We're all fine. Just-" I started but was soon cut off by Harry.
"Percy was stabbed when Bellatrix tried to kill Dobby." He blabbed.
"You were what?! And you called that ok?" Hermione screeched.
"Hey! I'm fine! Besides, I was stabbed before. It's nothing new." I protested.
"Fine. But if you die because you didn't take good care of yourself, then your girlfriend will know about it." Hermione threatened.

I gulped. Hermione sounds a lot like Annabeth. So much it was terrifying.

"Yes ma'am. I will try not to die." I promised.
"Good. Im going to take a nap. You guys tell me our next destination when I wake up.
"Ok." Harry promised.