The Flashback

Harry POV
          Bathilda gestured for us to follow her, but when Percy and Hermione tried to come too, she pointed at them and made a stop motion.

"Erm... I don't think she wants you two to go." I coughed.
"Are you sure that's a good idea?" Hermione asked, worried.
"If anything happens, I'll give a shout. Plus, she might want to only show it to me?" I assured.

Still worried, Hermione and Percy nodded.

        I followed Bathilda upstairs to a bedroom. After we walked around a corner, Bathilda turned to me.

"Are you Harry Potter?" she rasped.

I nodded. I felt my scar suddenly hurting and strong excitement coursing through my head. What was more concerning, was Bathilda seems to have a gleeful look on her face.

"Miss Bathilda? Hello?" I squeaked.

It happened so fast I didn't have time to react. A snake sprang from the neck of Bathilda and pinned me in an unmovable position. I saw Voldemort getting excited and lots of death eaters were coming. I felt someone picking me up. My scar hurt like it was on fire so I blacked out.

-Dream-

       I was alone again. In front of me is my parents' house.  I slowly sneaked in. In front of me is my parents and the one-year-old me. My eyes teared up as the little me zoomed on his broom. Little did they know their whole world's about to crash.

A noise and a snake sound came form outside.

"Hurry, Lily! He!s here! Take Harry upstairs and protect him! I'll fight!" James yelled.
"But-" Lily tried to protest.
"Hurry!"

       I wanted to say it will end badly for them and hurry and apperate out, but my voice wouldn't work. I watched as my mom carried me upstairs.I followed her as a scream of 'Adava Kadavra!' came from downstairs. My eyes couldn't keep my tears from falling anymore when we got to the bedroom. Voldemort slid in.

"Move, girl, and you shall not be harmed." Voldemort growled.
"Please. Not Harry. Please! Kill me instead!" My mother begged. I began to cry as Voldemort gave her one last chance and she didn't budge. I cried to her, though it was useless anyways.
"Adava Kadavra!" Voldemort raised his voice and my mom fell dead on the floor.

Then, the dream ended.

- End of Dream-

I almost bumped my head against the upper bunk. I glanced at a familier face beside me.

"Oh. It's you. Hi Perce." I muttered under my breath.
"Harry! You're awake! Hermione! Harry's awake!" Percy shouted.

Within one second, Hermione appeared beside us.

"You've got to tell me everything." I said strictly.
"Yes ma'am." Percy grinned.
"And Percy, I'm NOT a female." I glared. He only smirked at that.