The Wedding In A War

Harry POV
Today is Bill and Fleur's wedding. Percy is allowed to walk and run now, since his wound is all healed. Mrs. Weasley is still giving him a bit of potion at night to regain his blood though. Fleur's mother, father, and her little sister came to help with the wedding. Since that dinner, I still haven't found a good time to talk to Percy privately.
          I decided that I can't wait anymore. The only problem is that today is Bill and Fleur's wedding. Everyone in the order plus the kids and the teens will be there. I think that I should ask him privately.
"Alright, everyone. Let's set up the big tent and then we'll all go there." Mrs. Molly grinned happily.

         Remus, Arthur, Bill, Charlie (who came back a few days ago), and Mad- Eye went out to magic it up. After it was setup, we set up the tables, then the plates, then the food. The food smells so good that Ron's stomach sounded like a thunderstorm.
"Oops..." Ron blushed, turning bright red. We all laughed.
"Hey!"
"Haha... sorry Ron... it's just too funny!" I grinned between laughter.
      We dressed in our best clothes. I wore a black suit and a tie. Ron was forced to wear the dress robe that he wore at the Hogwarts Ball Dance. Hermione is stunning. She wore a light gray dress and combed her her. Percy didn't have a suit so Mrs. Weasley said he could wear his orange shirt and jeans. I think he looks the best out of me, Ron, and him. Hermione, of course, is the prettiest in the crowed besides the bride.
      We also promised each other to leave when everyone's leaving so no one notices. And so, Hermione brought ever we might need in that bottomless bag of hers. Ron brought a bag with secret compartments so when Mrs. Weasley checked, all she saw was candy. I brought something similar to Ron, and lastly, Percy brought something really cool. His sword turns into a pen. His shield turns into a wrist watch, and his bag that contains all his belongings turns into a bead to put on his camp necklace.

       The wedding's just started. The music played and the bride (Fleur) walks slowly to the groom (Bill). Fleur's little sister and Ginny, who were the flower girl, trailed behind her, tossing flowers into the air. They finally made it there.
       Then, the priest (Remus) said the cringiest thing I've ever heard him say.
"Bill, do you love Fleur?"
"Yes"
"Do you promise to treat her well for the rest of your life?"
"Yes."
"What matters more; rich and treasure, or this woman who's about to become your wife?"
"My wife."
"Now Fleur, do you love Bill?"
"Yes."
"Do you promis to treat him well for the rest of your life?"
"Yes."
"What matters more; makeup or this man who's about to become your husband?"
"My husband."
"Ok. Now you may kiss your bride."
       As they kissed, I saw Ron cringe. Ah well, some things never change. We all partied for the night until-
Crash
      A death eater. The protection spell was somehow broken. Now the death eaters are pouring into the big tent. Many people apperated away. The remaining ones tried to fight the death eaters. They questioned where I was, so holding hands, Hermione, Ron, Percy and I apperated away.

      We landed on a bucket of paint...