My Wound Bleeds Again

Percy POV
          I walked over to my bags and bent down. My wound hurts like fire so I rested for a second. I have a wheelchair that Mr. Weasley had kindly made for me. I don't really need it though. He said it was to repay me for escorting Harry here. I still can't really get out of bed. But I guess Mr.Weasley is a bit rebellious like me.

Only I'm much more rebellious.

       Anyways, when I finally got the thing I wanted, which is a new shirt, I started to change.
When I was changing, Harry, Ron, and Hermione walked into the room. I think I gave them quite a fright. I do have lots of scars. And lots doesn't even match up to the amount of scars I have.

Mrs. Weasley chose that moment to walk in.

"Wha- how?" she gasped in horror.
I blushed. No one besides my mom and Annabeth actually saw me change before.
"Ummm... do you mind to go out for a sec?" I asked.
The four of them walks out, looking like they'd seen Hades in his neon pink underwear.
Now that was a weird and horrifying image. Nico and I had to ask Hades something and- yeah.
           I finished changing. I wanted to change so I wouldn't be stained in blood when I IM Annabeth.
That idea went out of my head as fast it came.
I think I had somehow hurt my wound and now blood is surging out of it again. I walked over to the bathroom and sprayed water on me, cloths and all.
          The four outside probably thought that I finished changing so they walked in again. I saw me in the bathroom, bleeding, and spraying myself with water.
"Percy! WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU DOING?!" Mrs. Weasley screamed. I smiled sheepishly.
"Well, remember how water heals me?"
"Yeah."
"I think I accidentally hurt my wound again so I decided to step into the shower."
Mrs. Weasley looks aghast.
I snickered at Mrs. Weasley's expression then remembered the big question.
"What are you guys doing here anyways?" I asked.
"Well, Harry, Ron and I wanted to ask you what's your favourite colour." Hermione said, thinking quick. I can tell by their looks that that's not what they came here for. Nevertheless, I answered.
"Blue. I love blue." I replied.
They all stayed.
"How 'bout you, Mrs. Weasley?" I asked again.
"Oh! I was just wondering when's your birthday."
Typical Mrs. Weasley.
"August 10th." I informed. She looks relived for some reason random reason. Then she walked out the door, leaving the four of us in here.
"Thanks Percy." Ron breathed.
"No problem." I smiled.
"But how did you know what to say?" Harry asks.
"You guys weren't exactly quiet."
They all grinned at me. I grinned back.

I tried walking back to bed, but as soon as I stepped out of the shower, my knees gave out. If it wasn't for Ron and Harry to catch me, I would've hit my head on the sink. And that would be nasty.
Slowly but carefully, they helped me walk back to my bed and starts to bandage me. I grimaced at the pain of bandaging.
"Owwww!" I whined as they lifted my shirt to bandage my wound.
"How did you get all these scars?" Hermione demanded while looking a bit green herself.
"Demigods don't usually live over sixteen, Hermione." I explained.
"What?" that all said.
"Well, I'm an exception."