The Bickering

Percy POV
Hermione teleported us right above the lake. I blacked out just before we crashed, since I had used a lot of my powers.

I woke up, feeling recharged. I looked around and saw Ron unconscious, having a ton of bandage wrapped around his side. "Harry?" I croaked.
"Percy! You're awake!" Harry exclaimed.
"Can I have water? My throat's dry." I requested.
"Of course."
Just as I finished the glass of water and was ready to go out to stretch, i heard Hermione shout, "Ron! You're awake!"
Harry and I raced to Ron. Ron was lying on the bed, with his eyes open.
"Hey mate, can I have some water too?" Ron asked sheepishly.
"Sure!" Harry grinned.

And so, Ron also gulped down the water like it's his last drink.
"Ahhhhh. That's so much better. Thanks Harry." Ron relaxed.
"I've got the Horcrux." Hermione informed.
"Really?! And you bothered not to tell us?"
"Well, we were kind of in a hurry." Hermione huffed.
"I think we should take turns wearing it." Harry said quietly.

And so we did.

       The next few days went by with Ron in bed, Harry and Hermione informing Percy about their quest, and taking turns to guard the tent at night. Even though Hermione's put a lot of protection spells, they're not taking their chances.

It's been roughly about ten days before something happened. I was outside, looking for any signs of death eaters. It was then when I heard Harry and Ron bickering.
"Guys, I think we should go to Godric's Hollows next." Harry said.
"Of course! You're the big, righteous leader and we're the weak little soldiers." Ron shot back.
"What's your problem?" Harry demanded, obviously not happy.
"Nothing." Ron grumbled.
"No. What you've got?" Harry asked.
"Well, if you have to know, I am sick of this. We haven't even made any progress in the last few days!" Ron shouted angrily.
"What do you mean?! What do you think we'll be living in? Five star hotel? Have your mommy feed food into your mouth every single meal?" Harry questioned furiously.
"No. I am sick of this as in we thought you know what you were doing!" Ron answered.

Ouch.

I ran back into the tent and saw Hermione getting her wand out.
"Stop it, you guys!" she said, close to tears. The raining outside is now forming puddles on the ground.
"No! I will not stop! You said it too, Hermione. You said you were also disappointed!" Ron reminded her.
       I rushed to the room where they were.
"Protego!" Hermione screamed.
       An invisible barrier spread across the room, pushing Harry, Ron and Hermione back into the walls of the tent. I, on the other hand, turned into water molecules and wasn't affected by the barrier.
"Will you two stop?" I asked. The waves roared and a miniature earthquake started to shake. I didn't mean to start the earthquake, but these two were giving me a headache.

Well, it worked.

"Ron, you give me the locket, and you two need to be separated for a while. Why don't-" I was cut off by Ron.
"Gladly. I'm gonna quit this bloody quest anyways." Ron resolved harshly.
"You sure? 'Cause you might never find us again." I asked, surprised.
"Please, Ron. You wouldn't be saying that if you hadn't been wearing that locket all day." Hermione was on the verge of tears now.
"No he will. He will still say that if he'd not wear the locket." Harry said sharply.

With no one to support him, Ron tore off the locket, threw it onto a chair, and stormed out.
"What, you coming, Hermione?" Ron asked.
"Please, Ron. I-I-"
"I get it. You choose him." Ron's face darkened.
"No! N-no, Ron please! Come back! Come back Ron!" Hermione cried as she chased after him, out into the rain.
"You should'n've been so hard on him, Harry. I'm not taking sides, though. Ron do need to leave to calm down." I assured him.
"H-he apperated. He's g-gone." Hermione sobbed before Harry could answer me.
"It's ok, Hermione. He'll cool down and then he'll come back." I tried to comfort her.
She left to her go to her room.
"Harry, you need to cool down too. I'll keep watch tonight." I spoke.
"Fine." Harry grumbled.

And that's how I ended up fighting off two hellhounds at night.