The Resurrection Pill's Use

Narrator POV
            Percy, Harry, Ron and Hermione strolled out. Harry and Ron were under Harry's cloak and Percy had turned himself and Hermione into water molecules. In an area in front of the Room of Requirements, two figure could be seen, fighting against two Death Eaters.

It was Fred and Percy Weasley.

The four quickly went to their side. Harry and Ron started to fire spells and Percy waved a stick around, saying, "Babadi, rapidi boom!" He used the water vapour in the air to push one of the Death Eater aside. The two idiots looked around to find the source of the power. During the fight, Harry's cloak got blown off. Harry rushed to pick it up.

"Potter!" one of them snarled.
"Harry?" Fred exclaimed in surprise.
"Percy! You will be fired for this!" the other Death Eater sneered.
"What?" Percy asked. Well, Percy Jackson asked.
"No worries, minister. Did I mention I'm quitting?" Percy Weasley grinned. The Death Eater grumbled in reply.
"You're kidding!" Fred laughed gleefully.

Everything suddenly happened in slow motion. A Death Eater casted a spell. The ground exploded. Percy didn't have enough time to react and the next they knew, Fred was dead, with the ghost of his last smile, etched on his face.

         Ron crawled over to Fred and both Percy sat there, stunned.

"No no no no no! FRED! WAKE UP!" Ron roared.
"Fred? FRED!" Percy Weasley cried.
"Percy, you still have your Resurrection Pills, right?" Harry implored.
"What?" Percy Weasley asked.
"Yeah. We could feed him one. Just wait until we finish this war." Percy Jackson said, still shocked.
"Yeah. Yeah. Thanks, mate." Ron whispered.
"Let's place him somewhere safe for now. If I use it now, he might die again." Percy Jackson assured.

They heaved Fred into the corner, beside the Room of Requirements's door.

"Thanks... Percy." Percy Weasley muttered.
"No prob."