I Hate Airplanes And Hermes

Percy POV
I finally arrived at my cousin's house after a lot of turbulence. First, the security took my pen and water bottle. He placed my pen in one of my backpack pocket. HE DUMPED MY WATER OUT! What a waste. Then, when I finally got past the security, my dyslexia acted up and I couldn't read the airport signs. After a million years, I finally found my flight- and discovered I was late thanks to my dyslexia.

              I prayed to Hermes to teleport me to Britain and he dropped me off  in the middle of the road. And I almost got hit by a weird bus that was really fast and was turning thin then thick. I just felt sorry for the people inside.

Britain is weird.

             I finally found my way to Private Drive 4. I had to ask an old lady named Mrs. Figgs because to me, it looks like 'ravPeti viDre 4'.
She looked at me suspiciously.
"I'm her cousin." I explained.
"Mhm."
I could tell that she wasn't convinced but it isn't even her business!
           I knocked twice on the door.
Knock, knock
          I heard footsteps running down the stairs. A pig opened the door.
Oops. My mistake.
It was a honest mistake though. That guy can sneak into a pig farm and the farmer wouldn't even notice. Until he talks. Ack, I'm getting off track again.
So as I was saying , a pig-like guy opened the door. I guess he's Dudley because my mom said he's a bit spoiled. I'm not so sure on the 'a bit' part but I am sure on the 'spoiled' part. I hate ADHD.
Anyways, Dudley, and the two others whom I assumed is Aunt Petunia and Uncle Vernon invited me in. Another boy who looked like a smaller version of me ran down stairs and took a good look at me. I guess he's also thinking why we look so alike.

Dinner came. The boy introduced himself as Harry Potter, my other cousin. I also learned a valuable lesson: Don't EVER eat Aunt Petunia's cooking. It tastes like pig food. But I guess that's ok since she has pig for a son.

After dinner, Vernon told me that I would be sleeping with Harry in the same room.
Harry passed me a drink. I could sense the Truth Potion in it. He wants to know. But he's hiding something too. He has wands and spell books in the room. And WHO THE HECK KEEPS AN OWL IN THE HOUSE?
"It's not poisoned, you know."
I almost pulled out Riptide and sliced him in half.
I grinned sheepishly, 'Sorry. I guess it was too quiet before."
"Yeah," He agreed. Then I gulped down the water.