The Secret Passage

Harry POV
I sent Percy a grateful look after he convinced Aberforth to help us. Aberforth walked to a painting on the wall, containing a beautiful young maiden. She had blond hair, blue eyes, and was wearing a blue checkered dress. Behind her was a barn, a windmill, and a green plain.

"Go get him." Aberforth said to her. Instead of like most painting in the wizarding world, the girl walked back. Percy was really surprised. So surprised that he fell out of his chair.

"Wha-?" Percy asked, stunned. Aberforth raised an eyebrow.
"In wizard paintings, people can move." Ron explained while Aberforth went to get a drink.
"Oh. Wow!" Percy marvelled.
"Wait. What about the other secret passageways?" I asked. I'm really concerned about them. I had the Marauder Map with me so I didn't believe anyone would find it.
"They found them. This passage is new." Aberforth grumbled.
"Oh." I said sadly. One of the secret passageway had helped me scare the crap out of Malfoy before. Chuckling at that thought, I returned my attention to the painting.

Within five minutes, the girl walked back. This time, she had someone walking behind her. The two finally got here and Aberforth took off the painting from the wall and revealed a secret entrance and a familiar face.

"Neville!" I cried.
"Harry! Ron, Hermione!" You guys are all here!" Neville exclaimed. "We've all missed you! Well, the ones in DA anyways. And you are?" Neville looked at Percy.
"Percy. Percy Jackson. Nice to meet you." Percy smiled. They shook hands
"Hurry guys. We haven't got much time." Neville hurried.

We bid goodbye to Aberforth and walked down the damp passage that's behind the painting. Under the torch light, I could make out Neville's black eye.

"Neville, how'd you get the black eye?" I asked.
"Oh, it's nothing. You should see Seamus. He's way worser than me." Neville shrugged it off. I was concerned but nonetheless, I stayed quiet.

"So, where were you guys? It was like you vanished off the face of earth." Neville broke the silence.
"We were on a quest. Had to protect ourselves." Percy answered.
"Oh. Did you really break into Gringotts?" Neville questioned.
"Let's tell the others together. I'm pretty sure there are others waiting for us, right?" I smiled under the dim light.
"Yeah. Of course. The others are waiting for us in the Room of Requirements. It's just up head." Neville assured as a faint light shone through a trapdoor.
"Come on. It's there." Neville grinned as he opened the trapdoor and we walked out.

Applause sounded the room as I saw many of my old friends in the room.