Chapter 50

A few minutes already passed since the fights begin. Mitsuya still fighting with Kanji while Haru still fighting with The Haitani Brothers. Both Mitsuya and Haru hold them perfectly without getting knocked down by them so easily.

"You really such pain in ass fucker.", said Kanji to Mitsuya.

"Thanks for that compliment I guessed.", said Mitsuya.

Haru stared at the two brothers in front of her seriously as they also staring at her. She sweeps the blood on her mouth while glaring so deathly at them.

"I really can't believe she actually can handle the two of us just by herself.", said Rindou.

"Yeah..."

'They pretty good. If I didn't focus on Ran a moment ago, I probably laying on the ground already.', Haru thoughts as she recalls her fight with them. 'We can't stay here any longer, Mitsuya looks so tired now and that gorilla guy still has the energy to fight. I have to think away on getting out of here with Mitsuya.', her thoughts as she thinks so deeply about the plan while setting her eyes on the brothers.

Suddenly another attack was aimed at Haru by Ran as she quickly avoided the hit, but another one came from behind her by Rindo as she again quickly moved her head aside. She hung at Rindo's neck, using him as support and give a kick up to Ran's head. Then she let go of Rindo's neck and give him an elbow hit towards his abdomen.

A chance.

She then runs towards Kanji and jumps as she gives him a sudden kick towards the guy at his head. Making the guy fall as she quickly shouts at Mitsuya.

"MITSUYA!! HURRY UP AND RUN!!", shout Haru to Mitsuya as they now running from the scene together, leaving their enemies in pain from the attack of her.

"DAMN IT THAT BITCH!!!", shout Kanji angrily.

"That's really hurt.", said Ran while sweeping the blood on his mouth because of the kick from Haru.

"She really using me as her supporter.", said Rindo while holding his abdomen.

"To be honest, she pretty cool.", said Ran.

"Yeah...",said Rindo.

——————————————————————————————————————————————

After getting away from the enemies, both Mitsuya and Haru stopped at the nearest hospital to get their treatment. Then, both of them walked out of the hospital after getting their treatment as Mitsuya and Haru's phones ringing. A message telling them that they will have an emergency meeting tonight.

'Aren't not meeting should behold tomorrow night in the manga? Seem it changed again.', Haru thoughts as she recalls back the original storyline.

"It's getting late now, let's directly go to Musashi Shrine.",said Haru as Mitsuya nodded his head in agreement.

"Where's your bike, Mitsuya?", asked Haru.

"At home."

"Your house around this area, should we go get your bike?", asked Haru.

"Sure, let's go.", said Mitsuya while Haru just follow up with him.

——————————————————————————————————————————————

Both of them arrived at Musashi Shrine and saw some of them already arrived before them. They walked closer and saw some of their friends greatly wounded.

"Takemichi.", call Haru while getting closer to him who with Kazutora, Chifuyu and Baji.

"Ha- HARU-SAN?!!!", shout Takemichi after saw how bad and messy Haru is.