Chapter 65

16th Match 2006,

"How're you doing, Haruchin?", asked Mikey who sitting next to Haru bed.

"I brought dorayaki with me. Well... I will try to not eat too much.", said Mikey who still smiling, as he talks to Haru who's still not wake up.

"Stay healthy , okay??", said Mikey again with a smile on his face.

"I will wait....doesn't matter how many years it takes. I will wait for you.", said Mikey with a smile on his face.

As Mikey visiting Haru at hospital, he seems didn't realize that Seiyu and Takemichi was also visiting Haru

As Mikey visiting Haru at hospital, he seems didn't realize that Seiyu and Takemichi was also visiting Haru. The both of them decided to cancel their plan on visiting Haru since they thought that Mikey needed his time with her more. So they walked out from the hospital, leaving Mikey together with Haru.

"Hey, aniki.", call Takemichi as they walking together in the town.

"Yeah?"

"I need to time lead.",said Takemichi.

"Oh I see.. are you perhaps want to time travel back to 3 days ago because you forgot that it's actually White Day, and forgot to give something to Hina-chan?", asked Seiyu to the boy, making Takemichi turn to look at Seiyu in disbelief.

"ANIKI?!! HOW DID YOU KNOW??!!", asked Takemichi in surprise.

"Duhh... did you forgot that I knew the storyline. Even it lil bit different now, there's some of it are remain the same.", explained Seiyu.

"Oh....", said Takemichi, then he suddenly starts shouting again. "ANIKI!! HINA GONNA KILL ME!!!", shout Takemichi while grabbing Seiyu clothes.

"Woah brat! Calm down. Hina-chan won't kill you. Just prepare anything like letters or ring or anything sweet.", said Seiyu.

"Woah aniki! You're actually good in this. But why you still didn't get any girlf-"

"Speaks more about my fucking single life then I will sue that future wedding of yours.",said Seiyu while shutting Takemichi mouth.

"I'm showwyyy!!!!", said Takemichi, trying so hard to apologize.

"But aniki...I don't have money to buy any ring or sweets for Hina.",said Takemichi.

'Did you become broke or what?! Then how did you got the ring in the manga?!!',Seiyu thoughts as he looks at Takemichi in disbelief.

"Haihh...go get the human walking bank if you want a money then.",said Seiyu lazily in his joking tone.

"Who?"

"Koko-kun.", said Seiyu.

"Yes, aniki?", said Kokonoi who appeared out of no where, causing the both of Seiyu and Takemichi jump in surprise.

"THE FUCK??! WHY DID PEOPLE KEEP ON APPEARING OUT OF NO WHERE!! CANNOT YOU GUYS JUST APPEAR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON??!", shout Seiyu as he shocked to see the boy with a black hair.