Chapter 87

As the fights already started, the crowd was really chaos, causing citizens who were happened to walk around there, terrified with the sight of people punching each other in their face. Both Seiyu and South who were fighting for a damn minute already didn't give up on losing.

"You have grown stronger than the last fight don't you, South?", asked Seiyu while sweeping the blood at his mouth. His face cover with lil bruises from the fight, the same goes for the South. His face was full of bruises and blood from the fight with Seiyu.

"It's you who become more weaker, Seiyu!!", said South. " THAT'S WHY YOUR SNOT-HEAD FRIEND DIE!! CAUSE YOU SO WEAK TO PROTECT EVERYONE!!!", he shouts, causing Seiyu to piss as he mentions his dead friend. He straight towards South and do a strong spin kick, causing South lil bit dizzy by the hit.

"You-.....don't you fucking dare speak about him with that dirty mouth of yours!!'", said Seiyu in his rage tone. He pisses. Seiyu really pisses. But this what South wants, the more Seiyu let his feeling take over himself, the more he will focus on him. This will give South a chance to make a move with his second plan.

"Why? Tired already??!", asked South with a grin on his face as Seiyu panting heavily.

"SHUT UP!!", he shouts while aiming for another punch, while South suddenly smirking.

KRANK!!!

"ANIKI!!!", shout Sanzu as he saw Seiyu who suddenly being hit by the pipe out of nowhere. Sanzu quickly wants to help Seiyu but was stopped by Isao who suddenly kicks him.

"Where do you think you're going?!!", asked Isao.

"Shut up, fucker.", said Sanzu while death glaring at Isao as he pisses because the boy suddenly stops him from helping Seiyu.

Seiyu feels lil bit dizzy after being hit by the pipe on his head. He knows that he is so focused on South that he didn't realize someone was waiting for a time to attack him. Seiyu stares at the person who just hit him with some blood running down from his head.

"MANNN....YAR REALLY HAVE A STRONG SKULL, DON'T YAR??!!", shouts the person.

"This crazy motherfucker.....", said Seiyu as he stares at former leader of 9th Black Dragon, Madarame Shion.

'Damn...it's hurt. He manages to land a strong hit on my head...', Seiyu thoughts as he trying so hard to not pass out in the middle of the fight.

"HAHAHAHHA!! HOW IS FEEL?!!", suddenly South laughs and shouts, causing Seiyu lil bit confused by the question. "How is feel?! To get the same hit as your beloved sister?!", South asks with a big grin on his face. Seiyu snaps, he really pisses after hearing what South just said to him. He can feel the rage all over his body.

"You-....", said Seiyu while death glaring at South.

>________________<

"You two sure grown stronger now...Ran... Rindou.", said Izana who have many bruises on his face together with Kakucho beside him.

"Well, you no different, Izana. Still a monster as ever.", said Ran who also have my bruises on his face with Rindou beside him.

"Heh.", Izana smirks as he hears what Ran said about him.

"Izana...", call Kakucho, getting the attention of the bleach hair boy.