Chapter 6

Haru POV;-

I walking all by myself for the whole day since it feels so boring being in our house alone. Brother said he will be home pretty late since he has some clubs activities in the evening at his school. I look up to the sky, it's getting pretty late now. So, I decided to go home, not until I passed by a boy with blonde hair and have some bruises and wound on his face. I turn back and look at him...

"Takemichi...??", I question myself when I saw the boy.

Then I turn back and realize that I was near the park, not so far from me, I saw a boy with black hair.

"Naoto...?", again I question myself.

For a few seconds, I finally realized it.

"Does a moment ago was the first time leap scene?? That's mean, future Takemichi already went back to the future then.", I talked to myself while looking at Naoto who was still at the park.

Then I ignored it and continue walking back home.

"I wonder if brother already home..."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Takemichi POV;-

I slowly open my eyes after fainted from getting hits by Kiyomasa. I'm trying to process everything that's happened surround me until I heard someone's voice, a girl's voice asking me.

"You're awake??

I looked at her, a girl who have blonde and clear ocean blue eyes, so pretty, standing in from of me.

"Huh..mmm..", It's awkward for me, having strangers looking at how worse I'm now. And then I realized something, I saw Kiyomasa and three other delinquents, was laying on the ground, seem to be faint.

The girl realizes that I was looking at Kiyomasa and his gang and say...

"I just beat him up a Lil bit, seems he's didn't plan to stop hitting you with his bat", said the girl while smiling innocently at me.

"T-thank you...", I said.

"Welcome..", she said while smiling at me again.

Then she's walking closer to me and kneel as low as my level, staring at me that makes me blush to have someone as pretty as her stare at me.' I'm not cheating on Hina!!!', I thought so desperately to not get tempted by her beauty.

"Na ma e wa??"

"Huh?! Ah! H-Hanagaki T-Takemichi....", I said my name when she's asked for it.

"Takemichi...then!! Haru...Kazuki Haru", she's said her name while smiling softly at me. Then she smirked at me while saying...

"Hajimemashite, Takemichi-Kun..."

She said while giving me a hot smirk and her voice become deeper that's can make anyone falls with her so easily.

"Uh..I....umm....", I stutter, hard to say anything.

And then she suddenly stands up and walks away, before she completely leaves, she turns to look at me again and says...