Chapter 35

Another week already passed and nothing had changed at all. The atmosphere was different from the original storyline since Baji didn't die and Kazutora slowly recovering after got some help he needed to integrated back into life. He now can speak normally with others as well as react to events emotionally.

——————————————————————————————————————————————

"How things have been in the gang?", asked the older guy with blond hair towards the boy who sits beside him

"Nothing much", answered the boy. It's quiet for a moment after the simple answer from the boy. "Why did you join the gang, aniki?", asked the boy to Seiyu.

"Huh?"

"Why....you joined Vahalla?", asked the boy again. Listening to the question, Seiyu was silent for a moment, didn't answer as he only looking at the view in front of him. Seiyu has two reasons why he joined Vahalla. First, of course, to prevent Baji's death. The second one was to look after Kazutora. Seiyu cannot just say that he joined Vahalla just to prevent someone's death like that, so he just changed the meaning of the words.

"To look after you.", said Seiyu. Making the boy look at him in confusion. Seiyu saw the confusion on his face, he smiled and said...

"I worry about you, brat.", He said, while messing the boy's hair.

"Why would you go that far?", asked the boy again. Seiyu stops messing with his hair and looks at him lazily.

"Is there any reason to care about your lil bro?", said Seiyu, making the boy look at him in stunned. "Now tell me, why you joined Vahalla?", asked Seiyu back at the boy. The boy just silent himself. Seeing his reaction, he seems didn't want to talk about it. Seiyu realizes that he also already knows the reason but still asking the boy.

"It is about that Kisaki Tetta brat?", said Seiyu, making the boy flinch a lil bit.

"You....knew?"

"Not really.", Seiyu lied. "That brat gives such an uneasy feeling. I kinda didn't like that.", said Seiyu. 'Plus, he the reasons why Kazutora goes insane and stabbed you during the battle happened.', he thoughts.

"Baji."

"Yeah?"

"I know that Kisaki is an enemy, so that why you join Vahalla to become a spy in there. But listen here, Baji. Kisaki is a sly brat. You never know what kind of plan that running inside his head right now. Even we tried to kick him out of Toman, there was not enough evidence to point him as a villain. So, whatever happened in the future, just let it be.", said Seiyu.

"Aniki. If we let him do whatever he wants. Toman will-"

"We wait for the right chance, Baji.", said Seiyu. Making the boy look at him.