Chapter 13

As the Toman meeting was held right now, Takemichi, Haru, and Seiyu only looking at it from the edge. They listening to Mitsuya's explanation about the Moebius gang and everything.

"Moebius...is a biker gang two generations older than us who's been controlling Shinjuku", said Mitsuya.

"Huh? Toman isn't the one controlling this place?", Takemichi asked.

"Toman is over Shibuya. Shinjuku is a different story. Plus Toman is still a new gang."

'What a shock...there are biker gangs langer than Toman in this era...', Takemichi thought when he found out some new information about the gang.

"And about the dispute....."

Before Mitsuya could finish his words, a sudden kick was coming towards Takemichi from his back but was being stopped by another sudden kick, Making everyone shocked. A guy named is Hayashida Haruki or well known as Pahchin tried to kick Takemichi from behind but was stop with another kick by Haru who came out from nowhere to stop his kick.

"Hey...it's not good to kick someone else like that, you know?", Haru said while looking up at Pahchin who was still shocked by her sudden kicked.

'She stops Pahchin kick??!!', a guy named Hayashi Ryohei or known as Pehyan thought when he witnessed the scene.

"Why you bitc-💢"

Before Pahchin can finish talking, a sudden kick came so fast to his head and stop in mid-air, which makes him surprises and speechless for a moment. Haru who cannot bear to wait at all gives a prank spin kick at Pahchin while smiling at him. Everyone who witnesses the scene, cannot bring themselves to say anything. Haru slowly put down her leg from Pahchin's head and look at him, then her expression changes as she glaring at Pahchin and say....

"Sorry...but we didn't come to fight...so can you hold your fucking ass...before I surely kick your fucking faces.", Haru said as she glares at Pahchin, making him shiver Lil bit.

"Tsk...", Pahchin pissed as he starts to walk away from Haru to Mitsuya. Seem the both of them having some argument with each other until Draken shouts at them.

"Oi Pa!! Shut up!!", shout Draken.

"Che!!"

"Sorry Draken!!", Pehyan apologize.

"Forgive those two, Haru..Takemicchi..", Draken said.

The three of them looked at Pahchin to seem pisses off so much, for Haru and Seiyu who know the reason for his behavior don't seem to mind it at all, It's normal to get mad for something like that to be happening at your friend.

"What an absurd guy....", Takemichi said while looking at Patchin.

"It's just because Pa is on edge right now...", Draken said.

"The Moebius leader is a guy named Osanai...he got into a fight with Pa's friend over some trifling thing... Moebius members ganged up on Pa's friend...then they raped his girlfriend right in front of him, strung up his family, and took their money. So, as a last resort, he came to Pa for advice, that isn't just a child's fight, now is it?", Mitsuya explains as he, himself feels so disgusted by Moebius's acts.

"How awful....."

"Moebius is that sort of gang", said Mitsuya.

"But we also heard that someone helped them when it happened.", said Mitsuya.

"Eh? really?", asked Takemichi.

"Wait...I didn't remember anything about someone who saved them in the manga?", Haru said as she whispered at her brother.