Chapter 75

Takemichi rushes to the school, after finding he has time leaped, the strange is, he not time leaping to 12 years in the past but it's 10 years in the past, which he now a high school student.

"You're kidding me...I'm really in high school now...", he said in disbelief as he walks inside the school. When suddenly he hears someone calling his name.

"Takemichi", he turns and saw his four friends, Yamagishi, Makoto, Takuya and Akkun.

"Good morning.",said Yamagishi.

"You're quite early today for someone who's always late.", said Takuya.

"Yamagishi...Makoto...Takuya...Akkun..?", Takemichi calls them as he didn't believe that they still become his buddies again in high school.

"Yo!! Takemicchi!!", shout another person suddenly playfully greeted him. "Have you studied for the final exams?", asked the person. Takemichi didn't recognizes the guy.

"Man,the moment I sat on the chair I felt sleepy.", said the person, while Takemichi still processing who is this guy in front of him.

"Hakkai's pretty helpless despite how he looks, huh...",said Yamagishi with Makoto who agreed with what he's said. Then, it's hit Takemichi head as Yamagishi mentions Hakkai's name.

'HAKKAI ?!!!!', Takemichi thoughts which screaming inside his head as he finally recognizes the guy in front of him.

"What are you staring at, Takemicchi? Are you sick or something?! Come on, let's go!", said Takemichi friends while Takemichi still processing himself to understand the current situation.

"Um...where's Chifuyu, Kazutora-kun and Baji-kun?", he asked them.

——————————————————————————————————————————————

"Come on, Baji-san!! Go back to your class!", said Chifuyu who reading his manga at his sit while Baji and Kazutora won't move from Chifuyu classroom.

"How can you be so cruel to this captain of yours!!", said Baji so dramatically while Chifuyu and Kazutora looks at him in disbelief.

"Whatever, Baji-san. But please go back to your class.", said Chifuyu.

As the three of them having their conversation, suddenly another screaming can be heard, calling for their name.

"CHIFUYU!!! OH!! KAZUTORA-KUN!! BAJI-KUN!!", shout Takemichi after seeing the three of them.

"Oh, hey Takemichi...you're so loud.", said Chifuyu.

"Why being so loud in the morning, punk?", Baji asked him while Kazutora just staring at him.

"Hey.. what's up?", Chifuyu asked Takemichi.

"You guys......I.....", suddenly Takemichi starts crying, causing the three of them look at him in confused.

"Woah...why did you suddenly crying??", asked Baji.

"I...shook hands with Mikey from the future...", said Takemichi in his shaking voice, getting the attention of three as they heard the words of future.

"No way....", said Chifuyu who looking at Takemichi in disbelief.

"Woah wait! Don't tell me...You're Takemicchi from the future?!!", asked Kazutora in shock.

"And here I am.", said Takemichi while smiling at them with a tears running out on his face.

"Hah? But...why?", Chifuyu asked him.

"Wait...if you back in past...does that mean the future didn't ended well??", asked Baji who still surprises. Takemichi sweeps his tears and look straight at them and say..