Chapter 25

Seiyu POV;-

After answering to think it first, about joining the gang to Eiji. I walked away, going back home until I saw a boy, standing still looking at something. I turn to look at the same place where's the boy looking and saw a kid is having a tender moment with their parents. I smile at how happy those families are while thinking it would be good if my sister and I have such family in this second life. Then I turn to look back at the boy, seems he looks irritated a lil bit, making me wonder what's made him so irritated by looking at those people. As I was about to walk away, by the glance I saw that boy starts walking towards to those family, looking more irritated. The moment the boy seems to give a punch to them, making them surprised by his sudden actions. I quickly step in while grabs his shirt collar and pulled him back, making the family's confused with us. Then I quickly push his head down to make him bow without giving him a chance to look at me as I say....

"I'm sorry, this lil brother of mine might have scared you guys!", I said while bowing together with the boy beside me.

"Oh... it's surprised us lil bit but it's okay young man...", said the man in his gentle voice.

"I'm sorry again...", I said as they keeps on saying it's fine.

After they've walk away, I sighed and turn to look down at the boy while saying...

"The fuck did you trying to do, you brat?!", I said as he looking up at me without giving any reaction. Staring at him, why do I feels like I have seen this boy before. No, more like I know this boy. He has black and yellow hair color and a tiger tattoo on the right side of his neck. I stared at him for a moment and then snaps to reality as I finally knows who's the boy in front of me. It's Hanemiya Kazutora.

"Haih....I should start cursing my luck from now on.", I said, while Kazutora still staring at me without saying anything.

"Don't do that again next time.", I said while looking at Kazutora. Like hell, this brat would listen to me. He is a broken soul because of his past that he was forced to pick between his mom and his dad. As a result of his non-existent family life. That's was understandable of his actions a moment ago. Kazutora doesn't give any response at all and just stares at me. It's creeps me out.

"What's your name?". I decided to ask for his name to avoid the awkward atmosphere between us.

"Hanemiya Kazutora.", so he finally speak.

"Kazuki Seiyu.", I said my name even though he didn't ask for it. Since things becomes more awkward between us, so I decide to leave first.

"I will leaving first.", I said as I rubbing my neck. I thought that he wouldn't respond to anything but it's turned out he respond and it was unexpected for me with what he's said.

"Sure! Aniki!"

It's not like I'm not used to it since Takemichi and his friends also with Mikey and Draken already call me aniki. It's just so sudden. But I think it positively and acts like how usually I treat others.

"Whatever...you so straightforward.", I said and pats his head as I starts walking away while waving my hand, leaving the boy alone. Kazutora seems to have a smile on his face, which is I didn't see it.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I'm home...", I said as I walk inside the house. I walk past the living room and saw my sister is sitting on the sofa while watching the television. I ignored her since she was so focused on watching the television, but then....