Chapter 59

As Mikey and others ready to fight back, suddenly a surprise kick was aimed to Mikey by Izana, making Mikey flight away from where he stands.

"MIKEY!!",shout Pehyan.

"THAT WAS FAST!!",shout Chifuyu after witnessing Izana speeds.

"Pretty good. You blocked that.",said Izana while grinning at Mikey.

"You're quite strong, brother.",said Mikey while staring at Izana. "Let's settle this for good, brother.",said Mikey again.

"I wonder how you are still standing.",said Izana.

'Sano Manjirou vs Kurokawa Izana!! Toman and Tenjiku's most strongest!!', Takemichi thoughts as he looks at Mikey and Izana standing in front of each other.

"So you came from the future, huh... aniki and Haru came from other world. Sounds like some bullshit but... seeing how you're always so determined and sometimes I do suspect that Aniki and Haru always know something bad would happened as they always be there for us.",said Draken.

"Draken-kun...."

"I believe in you and I also believe in aniki and Haru. You have both me and Mikey under your guidance, you accomplished that, Takemicchi. And I want to repay back aniki and Haru, for always protecting and take care all of us.",said Draken with a soft smile on his face.

As Mikey and Izana keep on fighting with each other. Everyone were shocked to see when Izana lay a strong kick straight to Mikey face, making him falls to the ground.

"Your moves are easy to read.",said Izana while staring down at Mikey.

'No way!! Mikey got knocked by one kick?!!', Angry thoughts as he saw Mikey was kicked by Izana.

'I never seen him outmatched like this!!', Hakkai thoughts.

"His undefeatable senses! This is Kurokawa Izana's strength!", said Mucho in serious tone as he looking at the fight.

"I'll destroy everything down with my power since the intial plan didn't work!! I'll just kill you.",said Izana while death glaring at Mikey. Ignoring it, Mikey stood up and straight forward to attack Izana back.

"Come on... DIDN'T I SAY YOU'RE EASILY READABLE!??", shout Izana while blocking Mikey kicks. Then, quickly he punches Mikey head as Mikey holds the punch and start to talk.

"Let me ask you something. Why did you trying to kill our sister?", asked Mikey seriously at Izana.

"Then let me tell you my secret.",said Izana, making everyone curious.

"At first, I plan to burn you down to ashes and turn you into Shinichiro, that's why I decided to kill all of people that dear to you, so that you will fall into despair.",said Izana while grinning so pissed at Mikey.

"So that's why you trying to kill Emma?", asked Mikey.

"But now, I changed my mind. I want aniki and Haru.", said Izana, making Mikey wide open as he heard what Izana said. "I want them by my side. I want aniki to be there for me as my brother. I want Haru by my side as my supporter.", said Izana while give Mikey a strong kick on his face, making him fall down to the ground.

"And the facts that they on your side. It's pissed me off. You took everything away from me, Manjirou! That's why, I'll kill you.", said Izana in serious tone while death glaring at Mikey.

-Meanwhile-

As the fights between Izana and Mikey still on going, Seiyu right now on his way to the places where the battle held. Riding the bike in full speed as he worries that he wouldn't be there in time to stop everything. He also thinking so deeply as he recalls the time between him and Izana before the incident of Haru was attacked happen.