Chapter 91

13th July 2008,

-At Sano's house-

Emma is usually preparing for their breakfast in the morning with their grandpa who just sitting at the dining table while reading the newspaper, waiting for breakfast to finish.

"Huwahh...", Izana yawning while walking towards the kitchen. "Morning Emma, Grandpa.", said Izana.

"Morning."

"Morning, brother."

"Where Manjirou?", asked Izana as he didn't see the blonde hair boy.

"Probably still sleeping.", said Emma. "Can you go and wake him up?"

"Hmm...", Izana nodded his head as he starts to walk toward Mikey's room. Takes him a few seconds to reach the blonde hair boy's room as he knocked on his room door.

"Manjirou! Wake up! Before Emma sue you alive.", said Izana so lazily as he was still sleepy. Then, the door of the room opened up, showing the messy hair of a blonde-haired boy with the dirty towel in his hand.

"Hmm?"

"Breakfast.", said Izana who starts to walk back to the dining table with Mikey follow up with him from behind.

"I got him.", said Izana.

"Morning, Emma, Grandpa.",said Mikey who was still sleepy.

"Always late!!", said Emma while putting the food on the table as she is looking at Mikey who has messy hair with his beloved dirty towel in his hand.

"Hmm..."

"You have gotten lil better in cooking, Emma

"You have gotten lil better in cooking, Emma.", said Izana while eating his breakfast.

"Do I usually bad at it?!!", asked Emma while pouting her mouth.

"Nah...it's still good. Just today is more better.", said Izana.

"Emma...how many times I told you to flip my sunny-side-up eggs and crush it...", said Mikey who was still in his sleepy mode.

"Do it yourself!", said Emma while ignoring his brother and just continue eating her breakfast.

"Don't force her, Manjirou. Or else your life would be miserable in this house.", said Izana while eating his food.

"Yeah...I still want to live a peaceful life in this house.", said Mikey as he agrees with what Izana said.

"These two...", said Emma as she pisses with both of her brothers while their grandpa just let out a small laugh.