Chapter 12

Haru and Seiyu now walking in the town as they want to buy something to eat.

"Nee...nii-san..."

"Hmm??"

Haru looked at her brother and said...

"You know you didn't have to be so worried about what happened last time..", Haru said as they keeps on walking.

Seiyu glanced at his sister, having an emotionless expression on her face, knowing that his sister don't give any damn cared about herself but it would be different if it's for Seiyu. He usually does not show how overprotective he is towards his sister.

"Take care of yourself even more!", Seiyu said while messing with Haru's hair.

"Nii-san!!!", Haru shouts in mad at her brother because he messing with her hair.

"Hahahaha~"

The atmosphere between them became light again until they spots familiar faces.

"Eh? Hina-san? Takemichi-Kun?", Haru call as she saw them.

"Haru-san!!!"

"Haru-san...aniki...", Takemichi said as he saw Seiyu and Haru.

Takemichi seems to stare at Seiyu for a moment making the blonde hair guy realize that he had been stared at by someone. Seiyu then pats Takemichi head while saying...

"What are you staring at?? Did you fall for me or what?? I know that I'm handsome.", said Seiyu who is teasing the boy.

"Huh? NO!! ANIKI!!!", Takemichi shout as he's blushing from what he heard.

"Ahaahhaha~...come on...I just teasing you~", Seiyu chuckles as he enjoyed teasing Takemichi. Takemichi only pouting in annoyance at Seiyu.

"Oh wow~ you turn out to be gay now? Don't worry nii-san...I will support whatever path you take", said Haru while patting her brother's back.

"I will be more pleased if you stop mentioning my singles life", Seiyu said as he glares at his sister.

"No~!! AHahaahaha~", Haru laugh, making Seiyu more pissed. She then stops laugh and asking the two of the boy and the girl.

"Anyway...where's are you both going?"

"Oh! We going to Musashi Shrine at the Tama River. Takemichi was going to meet some of his friends there...", Hinata explained.

"Musashi Shrine huh....", Seiyu said as he heard where the kids were going.

"I see....so be careful okay~", Haru said as she quickly push her brother away, obviously she didn't want to get involved with the important events in the storyline.

Takemichi and Hinata only stared at them. Both of the siblings think that they already got away from it but sadly they're not.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Hina...whyyyyyyyy?????", Haru said as she being drag by Hinata to Musashi Shrine.

"I need someone to accompany me, Haru-san.", Hinata said while smiled innocently. While Seiyu and Takemichi only follow them from behind.

Takemichi POV;-

I walk together with Aniki beside me without talking anything and only follow Hina and Haru-san who walking in front of us right now and then...