Chapter 34

A few weeks already pass after the last battle and nothing had followed up with the storyline. Baji didn't die and Kazutora didn't end in juvie like in the story. Seiyu now finally check out of the hospital and only resting at home. Kazutora will always pay a visit together with Baji and Chifuyu. Same for the rest of them, they would sometimes hang out at the sibling's house. It's such warm moments for all of them to spend their time together and this relationship will always remain even in the future.(maybe?)

————————————————————————————————————————————————

"Hmm??"

"Huh?"

The both of them look at each other after coincidentally meeting in front of the stores.

"You nii-san friend's, right?", asked Haru to the taller guy.

"And you Seiyu lil sister, isn't it?", asked Eiji look down at Haru.

"Haha~ it's nice to meet you again. I didn't get the chance to introduce myself. Anyway, my name is Kazuki Haru.", said Haru, while smiling at the Eiji.

"Haha! Me too! My name is Tamaki Eiji.", said Eiji, while smiling back at Haru. "So... how Seiyu doing??"

"Fine...even sometimes he would act like a shits.", said Haru, while remembering every moment she had been taking care of her brother.

"Hahaha~ you totally different from your brother !", Eiji laugh as he comparing how different the sibling is.

"Yeah...btw, I want to repay you for helping me that time. So, wanna have lunch? If you still didn't have lunch yet."

"Nope! I will gladly accept your offer!", said Eiji while smiling brightly at Haru.

"Shall we go now?"

"Yup!"

The both of them left together to have lunch at the nearest restaurant, but without them realizing it, someone is stalking them from afar.

"Oh my gosh!!! This really the worst thing ever!!", said Takemichi.

"Are they dating??", Chifuyu asked as he stalking on Haru and Eiji.

"Maybe?", Kazutora answered him.

"Hoho~", said Baji, making the three of them looking at him.

"It smells like a scandal, my dear Watson!", said Baji together with Hinata who's appeared out of nowhere. All of them turn to look at her in shock.

"HINA??", shout Takemichi.

"Anyway!! There's no way Haru-chan wouldn't dating at all since she is really pretty and really popular at school!!", said Hinata while observing Haru and Eiji.

"She's popular ??", asked Takemichi.

"Jeez, Takemichi! You need to pay more attention related to the school!", said Hinata.

"Hehe~", Takemichi just laugh awkwardly at Hinata.

"Are we gonna follow them?", Chifuyu asked.

"OF COURSE!!!", shout all of them.

So, all of them start to stalk on Haru and Eiji quietly. They enter the restaurant and sits not so far from where Haru and Eiji. But not for our Haru, she already spotted them.

"Nee... Tamaki-senpai."

"Eiji is fine, and yes?"

"I think we got some 'friends' following us, right now ~", said Haru, while smiling at Eiji. Eiji understand what Haru said and smirk at her.