Chapter 28

After Takemichi got to know the vice leader of first division in Toman, Matsuno Chifuyu. The both of them went to find Mikey and Draken. Takemichi tells them all that he wants to lead Toman one day, making Mikey and Draken find it funny, as they leave Chifuyu to says that he will help Takemichi achieve his dream despite not believing him. They start to investigate after suspects that Kisaki is involved with Vahalla, that's making Baji want to settle everything by himself by being a spy and join Vahalla. They start to investigate with the former leader of Moebius, Osanai. After getting the answer they want, make the result out as they deduce that Vahalla's leader is Kisaki. To make sure everything, Takemichi travels back to the future and goes to meet up with Draken again, who is currently on his death row.

"You're here again, Takemichi?", said Draken.

"Sorry to keep bothering you, Draken-kun.", said Takemichi.

"Didn't I tell you to leave Tokyo??"

"I just wanna ask you one thing. Remember that one biker gang named Vahalla...wasn't the leader, Kisaki Tetta?", ask Takemichi.

"No, he wasn't..."

"huh?"

"The headless angel's head was Mikey.", said Draken, making Takemichi shock. "Vahalla was a gang created for Mikey to lead."

As Draken explains everything to Takemichi, making him more shock by every information that he gets from Draken.Until Draken tell him the most unexpected part.

"That day.....Why...Why didn't I realize...? That Mikey was just a 15-year-old kid...with an enormous cross to bear...?"

"........"

" On that day.....Mikey killed Kazutora."

"What?! No...Impossible!! Mikey-kun would never kill someone !!", said Takemichi as he's cannot believe with he just heard.

"That day....Kazutora killed Baji !!", add Draken, making Takemichi more shocked.

"KAZUTORA KILLED BAJI??!!!!", shout Takemichi as Draken only keep on being silent.

"DRAKEN-KUN???!!!!!"

"You saw it, too didn't you, Takemichi??"

"Huh?"

Takemichi was silent as he's cannot bring himself to say anything after knowing all of that as he's also saw some of his memories from the past that wasn't he even thought of it. Suddenly Takemichi remember someone, someone that should probably only one could have to stop Mikey that time.

"Haru...Haru-san??!! Did she's didn't stop Mikey-kun that time??!!", ask Takemichi to Draken. But that question brings a terrible memory to Draken as his face starts turning so pale.

"Takemichi....you should know that already..."

"Huh?"

"Haru-san.....she's died.... on that day as well"

"What?!"

"There's three death on Bloody Halloween. Baji...Kazutora...and the last one is Haru.", said Draken as he looks very pale just remembering the incident back.

"How? How did Haru-san be death?", 'Then how was aniki that moment??!!!', Takemichi thought as it's screaming inside his head.

"It's was aniki....."

"Aniki?"

Draken seems too hesitant to tell Takemichi, but in the end, he's still told him.

"It's was aniki.....that killed Haru that time.", said Draken while looking serious at Takemichi. Takemichi was speechless, he cannot say anything after found out that someone who was brother to him just killed a person, not to mention, it's was his sister.