Chapter 45

Alright, guys!! Just prepare the tissue just in case!!🤧🤧🤧

——————————————————————————————————————————————

Mikey POV;-

I just standing quietly all by myself, recalling all the memories from the past into my head. Remembering back those beautiful moments when Toman was still a gang that was full of enjoyable. Together with others.... Takemicchi...Kenchin...aniki....and Haruchin . It's such beautiful and I wished those moments remain the same in the future. But I'm wrong. All of those moments are already gone the moment that incident happened in the past. Aniki...Haruchin....what should I do from now on?

And not so long I was standing there, I heard a step. Seem the person that I wish to meet is finally here. I sit and call his name.

"Takemicchi."

He looks at me in surprise as I just smile at him.

"Mikey!", he calls my nickname as I just keep on staring at him without saying anything.

"Euhh..emm.... How you been well?"

"Yeah.", I answered him and then he starts to cry while apologizing to me.

"Still a crybaby, that hasn't changed huh?", I said as I still put on a smile on my face as he sweeps his tear and smile back at me.

Third POV;

"I brought you here because I have a favor to ask you.", said Mikey.

"Huh? A favor?"

"I came here to remember my memories with my big brother. I'm overwhelmed with many memories. When I was young, I fought with many people. I learned a few stuff, I laughed, I cried too, that's how I grew Toman . It makes me nostalgic!", said Mikey while smiling at Takemichi.

"Mikey...", call Takemichi as he thoughts start to think that Mikey is still the same that he used to be in the past, saying he has no reason to kill Mitsuya and the rest of them.

"Toman has changed a lot.",said Mikey, making Takemichi confused with what he said.

"Takemichi. Why did you also leave Toman?", asked Mikey to the boy in front of him. "You the last person....that I hoped to scold me.",said Mikey. "Why did you leave??"

"Huh?"

"I tried to fix everything by myself but I couldn't control everything. I'm never gonna be like I was in the past anymore,Takemicchi.", said Mikey.

"Mikey, what do you mean?",asked Takemichi who's still confused.

Mikey starts to tell Takemichi everything, about how both Draken and Mitsuya devote themselves to Mikey so that Takemichi didn't get involved with them, saying that they owe so much to Takemichi.

"These two...that's mean ...?"

"Yeah..they were the last. I'm the one who killed them.",said Mikey in his cold tone.

"HUH?!!"

"Takemichi...that Toman no longer exists. The guys are...and everyone...I killed them all.", said Mikey, looking serious at Takemichi. Takemichi was about to tear up as he heard what Mikey just said.