Chapter 37

After talking about everything and decided to bring back the past Toman. The both of them now sitting in Kazutora's car. Takemichi starts to ask Kazutora what caused Toman to change.

"Kazutora-kun...my memory's fuzzy...so I might ask you some weird stuff. Why did Toman end up this way?", asked Takemichi. Kazutora was quiet for a moment before he answers Takemichi's question.

"It was Mikey.", just a simple answer, making Takemichi flinch a little as he heard Mikey's name.

"Mikey...has completely changed. Toman changed because Mikey changed.", said Kazutora.

"That can't be....someone else must've been behind it!! Wasn't it just Kisaki pulling the strings??!", said Takemichi.

"While Kisaki was holding you captive... Pahchin and Pehyan were killed. Mikey ordered it, of course. Mitsuya went missing several months ago. Mikey has started purging the old members of Toman. He doesn't even trust his friends anymore. He's not a delinquent anymore. Mikey's...gone completely evil !!", said Kazutora, making Takemichi speechless. It was so quiet for a moment after what Kazutora had said.

"If only aniki and Haru were here.", add Kazutora, making Takemichi flinch as he heard Kazutora mentioning the sibling.

"Aniki....and Haru-san? What happens to them?", asked Takemichi in worried.

"Takemichi....I realize something after this past year. Toman was nothing without them. It was aniki and Haru was always there if everything goes wrong. When Mikey and Draken fought in the past, Haru and aniki were there for them. When Mikey feels down because Draken got stabbed, Haru was there for him. Even on the battle between Vahalla and Toman before...if not because of aniki, Baji would have died and I might end in Juvie. When Mikey has gone out of control, Haru was there to stop him. It was them. They always were there for us, for Toman.", said Kazutora. "And when those two leaves all of us. Everything started to change. Especially Mikey."

'So they didn't die...', Takemichi thought.

"Why Haru-san and aniki leave?? Where do they disappearing?", asked Takemichi.

"We don't know. They just leave all of us without leaving any clues at all. All that I know, they leave because they had to move out of Tokyo. We all respect their decision but Mikey was not. He cannot accept the both of them leaving him like that.", said Kazutora. "Mikey adored them."

Takemichi didn't say anything at all. He already understands that Mikey really adored Haru and Seiyu so much. Even he, himself already adored Seiyu as his older brother. It's not strange for Mikey to change if the both of them leave him like that.

"But anyway...I want to talk with him face to face. Tell him he's gotta get away from those guys."

"Which guys?"

"Kisaki's violence. Money from the Black Dragons. If nothing is done about those two things...Mikey will never regain himself. Help me out, Takemichi. This time, I want to help Mikey...I want to save Sano Manjirou. I want to fulfill aniki and Haru's will.", said Kazutora, making Takemichi feel determined to save Mikey.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.