Chapter 41

"OF COURSE WE'RE HERE TO GET THE BOTH YOU BACK!!", said Baji while smiling confidently at the sibling. Making the sibling wide open their eyes again as they heard what Baji just said.

"Huh??!!"

"I said we getting you two back!!", Baji repeated.

"Wait! Wait! Hold on! What in the hell you're thinking?!!", asked Seiyu.

"Baji. I know you always do something crazy but-Wow, really??!", said Haru who was still surprised.

"Aniki. Haru.", Baji call them, making them silent as they just quietly listened to what Baji was about to say.

"I'm sorry that we suddenly do this even though we said that we'll respect your decision. But when I think about this back, I don't think that Toman we will go well in the future without the both of you.", said Baji, making the sibling silent as they don't know how should they respond to it.

"Aniki! Haru! The both of you were a light to Toman!! You two always be there for us when we need you!! And I think that Mikey still needs you two by his side.", said Baji as the sibling feel the lighter as they heard what he's said.

"Aniki! What's kind of gang, Toman is again?!!", asked Baji. Seiyu look at him for a second and let out a small sigh as he smiled softly at Baji and say...

"Toman is a gang that's All for one, and one for all. We will put our lives on the line for each other.", said Seiyu.

"That's right, aniki!! And the both of you are officially and part of Toman !! We're here to get our friends back!", said Baji while smiling at the sibling. Listening to what Baji said, their eyes were wide open as they can feel the courage from the boy.

The atmosphere is getting better until someone comes to interfere.

"What makes the both of you taking so long?", asked Mr. Kazuki while walking closer to them. He then saw Baji and Kazutora as he starts to frown.

"A gang? Didn't I told you two to stop involved with them?", asked Mr. Kazuki to his children, making them flinch in fear. Baji and Kazutora realize that, and Kazutora doesn't like how things was going in front of him. So, he steps up.

"Excuse me for being rude, sir.", said Kazutora, making the sibling turn to look at him.

"I know this such disrespectful thing to get involved with someone's family problem. But whatever the problem is, I don't care about it. All we want is to get back the two of your children.", said Kazutora while staring straight at Mr.Kazuki.

'Kazutora?!! What the hell you're doing?!!', Seiyu thoughts as he looks at how Kazutora behaving in front of his father.

"And who are you to decide that?", asked Mr. Kazuki while staring back at Kazutora.

"I decide whatever I want, and my decision will remain the same.", said Kazutora, making the older man starts to piss off with his behavior.

"YOU DISRESPECTFUL BRAT-!!", shout Mr. Kazuki while aiming for a slap towards Kazutora's face but quickly was stopped by Seiyu.

"Aniki?"

"Nii-san?!"

Seiyu's sudden action makes all of them shocked as he stood in to stop his father despite how he fears the man is.