Chapter 55

As the atmosphere was quiet between Izana and Mikey who just only staring at each other without saying anything.

"Go Takemichi.",said Mikey. Takemichi nodded as he and Emma start to walk away.

"I changed my mind.", said Izana.

"Huh?"

"Tonight, at 8 p.m. come to the 7th pier at Yokohama bay with the whole Toman gang. It's the final battle between Tenjiku and Toman.", said Izana, making Mikey and also Takemichi who just happens to hear their conversation was shocked with the sudden declaration from Izana.

'What?? Tonight?!!', Takemichi thought as he surprises to hear that Izana gonna start the battle early than the day of Inui said.

"So... there's going be a fight today?",asked Emma to Takemichi who standing beside her.

"Seem like that to me....", answered Takemichi.

"Too bad....", said Emma as she stares at Mikey from afar.

"Huh?"

"I thought today it's should be a happy day for Mikey. Since he looking forward to his date today with Haru.", said Emma in her sad tone. "Seems they have to cancel their plan on confessing their feelings then.", she added.

Takemichi just stared at Emma as he also agreed with what she's said.

"Do boys do nothing but fight each other??", asked Emma.

"Huh?"

"Captain of Tokyo Manji Gang. The undefeatable Mikey. Mikey shows nothing but strength in front of everyone.", said Emma while a turn to look at Takemichi.

"Even when his brother died, even when someone who he adores is in danger. No matter what, Mikey will never show his weakness. Not to anyone.", said Emma.

"Yeah..you're right."

"But in reality....up until now, he still can't sleep without his dirty old towel...he's but a weak boy...so are you, and me. So whatever there is trouble...I will help Mikey, no matter what! Just like how Mikey always does!!", said Emma while smiling at Takemichi.

'A person who understands Mikey-kun, and always supports him is Haru and Emma. And the fact that Haru died to bring trauma to Mikey-kun and Emma...', Takemichi thought.

"Wait."

'There's something not right...future Mikey fell into darkness...because he blamed himself for Haru's death. And everything starts because aniki blamed Mikey-kun, then....why he still suffering even though Emma was there for him?', Takemichi thought as he thinking so deeply.

"Wanna drink anything, Takemichi??", asked Emma.

"Ah...sure."

"......"

"Is Emma even around in the future?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

-Meanwhile in 2018-

"What are you doing here?", asked Seiyu while staring at the grave. Then, he turns to look at the person beside him and call her name.

"Emma?"

"......"

It's quiet between them as both sides are staring at each other.