Chapter 105

"He...."

"He what, aniki? What's wrong with Mikey-kun??!!!", asked Takemichi in worried and panic as he stares at how sad Seiyu is.

"Mikey...he.....", said Seiyu as he became more sadder, causing Takemichi to be more worried.

"That's brat is doing fine.", said Seiyu with a straight face at Takemichi.

"Eh?"

"I have fucking done with that brat.", said Seiyu.

"Eh? Huh? What are you saying, aniki?", asked Takemichi who was still in confused. Seiyu then smirks at Takemichi as he suddenly messes with his hair.

"I just joking around a moment ago.", said Seiyu, making Takemichi surprised with what he heard.

"EHHHHHHHH???!"

"Lol! Your face looks so hilarious!! hahahahaha!", Seiyu burst into laughter as he finally managed to prank the boy.

"ANIKI!!!", shout Takemichi as he is flustered by Seiyu's joke, while Seiyu still can't stop laughing as he keeps recalling Takemichi's reaction.

"Haha...Okay...okay...I'm sorry okay.", said Seiyu. Then, Seiyu finally stops laughing as he starts to walk away. "Let's go now, Takemichi."

"Huh? Where?", asked Takemichi. Seiyu then stops as he turns back to look at the boy.

"Aren't you want to meet with Mikey?", asked Seiyu to the boy.

"Eh!! MIKEY-KUN IS HERE?!!", asked Takemichi as he didn't expect to meet with Mikey this early. Seiyu then smiled at the boy before he continues to walk away.

"Of course he should be here. How the wedding gonna goes on if the groom is not around.", said Seiyu, causing Takemichi lil bit confused.

"Groom?", Takemichi tried to process Seiyu's words, and finally, he understands it as he was so in shock.

"EHHHHH!!! ANIKI DON'T TELL ME THAT THIS WEDDING IS....!!!!", shout Takemichi while Seiyu just smirking back at him.

>_______________________<

Takemichi and Seiyu just walked into some private room as it seems all of his friends are there.

"MAN!! I HUNGRY ALREADY!!", said Baji.

"Come on, Baji-san! We just got here!", said Chifuyu.

"Don't be noisy everyone!", said Mitsuya with a smirk on his face.

"Yeah!! Listen to Taka-chan!!", said Hakkai.

"I'm just hallucinations...I'm not even here...", said Kazutora as he didn't want to deal with any shit of his friends.

"This room surely noisy.", said Inui.

"That's the fun is!", said Kokonoi who standing beside Inui while watching the rest of them being noisy.

"DON'T LET ME KILL ANYBODY ON THE WEDDING DAY!!!", said Smiley.

"Brother...", call Angry as he looks so done at his twins.

"How lively this room is....", said Sanzu who leaned against the wall.

"Come on guys.... Chill out!", said Draken.

Staring at all of them inside the room, Takemichi is happy to see everyone is doing fine, Until his eyes are on someone who stands in the middle of them all. The man is wearing a black tuxedo and also has short black hair. As the man suddenly turns to look at him, Takemichi burst into tears as he recognizes the man is. He already met him in a different future but it didn't end well.