Chapter 84

"I was expecting a serious discussion...turns out you just want to go to the amusement park !", said Takemichi who now in front the gate at the amusement park with Senju.

"Yep! I've been waiting to come here!",she said with a smile on her face. Takemichi stares as the girl for a moment before he starts to ask her.

"Why did you don't go with aniki??",asked Takemichi, getting the girl to turn and look at him.

"Sei-kun said he have to study for his upcoming exam! I don't want to bother him.", said Senju with a smile on her face.

"I see..."

"Well...I do want to come here with him to be honest.",said Senju again while walking inside the amusement park.

"You should come here again. Together with aniki next time!", said Takemichi while Senju just smiling back at him.

"OKAY HANAGAKI!! LET'S START FROM THERE!!!", she shout in excitement while Takemichi just play along with her childish behavior.

As they go on various rides, from a Ferris wheel to a merry-go-around and more. Until they ended riding the roller coaster. They talked about how the things had changed and how Toman become friends with Brahman.

"So it's was aniki?",asked Takemichi.

"Yup. Sei-kun the one who pulled the both gangs together.",said Senju.

"Cool...aniki really awesome.",said Takemichi while trying to imagine how Seiyu worked on relationship between Toman and Brahman.

"Right?! Sei-kun really cool! That's what I like about him. He really know how to handle everything and such calming person when he facing the difficult. Sei-kun is the best!", said Senju in happy tone while remembering back everything had happened over these two years.

"Well...even Brahman and Toman in good term, I always see Mikey as my rival. For once, I want to defeat him and be the number one.", she said, causing Takemichi to stare at her in dazed.

"Get ready.", suddenly she said.

"Huh?"

As Senju warned the boy, the roller coaster drops, causing Takemichi to scream out of shit.

"WAAAHHHHHH!!!! I GONNA DIE!!!!"

-After a few minutes-

"Urghh....I feel sick.", said Takemichi after finished riding the roller coaster.

"Hey Hanagaki!! Look!", said Senju, getting the  attention of Takemichi.

"It's a Tanzaku!!",said Senju in excited tone.

"Ah,yes. Today is Tanbata.", said Takemichi.

"Let's take a look!! Make a wish! Let's make a wish!!", she said while walking closer to the place.

After that, the both of them write their wish until Senju asked the boy.

"What did you write?", asked Senju while taking a peeps on Takemichi's wish.

"Hmm?"

I will save everyone! And make sure everyone have their own happiness!!

Hanagaki Takemichi.

"Really simple one...", said Senju.