Chapter 98

14th July 2008,

Haru slowly opens up her eyes, as she rubs her eyes. She wakes up and realizes Mikey still sleeping soundly while hugging her waist. Haru still feels sleepy but she can't continue sleeping as she has to prepare for breakfast. She stares down at her waist while being hugged by Mikey, slowly she tries to break the hug but Mikey suddenly hugs her more tightly.

"5 minutes more, Haruchin....", he said.

"But I have to prepare the breakfast.", said Haru while rubbing Mikey's messy hair gently.

"4 minutes....stay for 4 minutes more...", he whined as he won't let go of the girl. Haru let out a chuckle as she stares at how cute Mikey's behavior is right now.

"You just reduced only 1 minute.", said Haru.

"Hmm~", Mikey just continues sleeping as he still won't let go of Haru's waist. Looking at the boy who won't stop hugging her, Haru decides to let him be for a few minutes.

>_________________<

Haru let out a small laugh as she stared at Mikey who just woke up with his messy blonde hair.

"How cute.", said Haru as she holds both of Mikey's cheeks.

"I'm hot, okay.", he said with his sleepy face, while leaning comfortably in Haru's hands.

"Yeah...yeah...you still cute for me.", said Haru, causing Mikey to pout his mouth as he hears what his girlfriend said.

"I will go prepare the breakfast now.", said Haru while starting to walk out from her room, leaving the blonde hair boy who was still sleepy on the bed.

>_________________<

"NIISAN!! MANJIROU!! BREAKFAST IS READY!!", shout Haru from the kitchen. After a few minutes, both of them walk into the kitchen and Mikey sits at the table while Seiyu walks closer to his sister who preparing the tea.

"You don't have class today?", asked Haru to her brother.

"No.", he answered her, until his gaze on his sister's neck. "What's happened on your neck?", asked Seiyu, causing Haru to flinch as she forgets to hide the mark from her brother. Quickly she hides it as she starts to sweat drops and panic. Seiyu stared down at his sister in suspiciousness.

"Is that a bite mark?", Seiyu suddenly asked, causing Haru more panic.

"No?", not trusting his sister's words, only one person in this house could do that. Quickly Seiyu turns to look at Mikey who eating his breakfast, which's he already avoided having eye contact with the older guy.

"Mikey you-"

"It's a mosquito bite! I swear I didn't do that!", said Mikey so confidently with a serious face, causing Seiyu to look at him in disbelief while Haru just facepalm her forehead after hearing what Mikey said.

'Manjirou....brother not that stupid...', Haru thoughts as she looked so done after hearing Mikey's ridiculous answers.

"You fucking brat. DO YOU THINK I'M THAT IDIOT TO BELIEVE ITS WAS A MOSQUITO BITE?!!", shouts Seiyu as he starts to chase after Mikey who already running away from him.

"WHY ARE YOU SO MAD, ANIKI?", asked Mikey.

"I DID SAY YOU CAN DATE HER BUT NOT FUCKING HER!!", shout Seiyu madly as he still chasing after the boy in their house.