Chapter 26

Seiyu POV;-

I'm just washing my head at the bathhouse after being dragged by Mikey, who says that he wants to spend his time with me but it's obvious that it's was about my fights with my sister.

"Aniki!"

"What??!!", I said to the boy who sits next to me which is he's also washing his head.

"I call you much time but you didn't hear me.", said the boy.

"Just thinking about something."

As the both of us just quietly washing our heads in peace, suddenly a shout can be heard in the bathhouse.

"M-MIKEY- KUN?!!!"

"Hahaha...you're that surprised??", ask Mikey.

"Those brats...do they realize that we are at a public bathhouse??", I said as I looking so done with them.

"HEY! PIPE DOWN !! Grow up. You're not a Lil kid.", said Draken who washing his head beside me.

"Except for Mikey.", I said in tease.

"I'm not a kid!!!", shout Mikey as he look irritated by what I said.

"Draken-Kun..?! Aniki...?!", said Takemichi as he looking Lil bit surprised. I guess the future Takemichi is back now.

"You're a third-year middle schooler and still using a shampoo hat? Don't tell me to grow up. A big guy like him is afraid to get shampoo in his eyes. Hilarious, right aniki??", said Mikey while asking me. I turn to look at Draken for a moment as he also looking at me.

"You and Mikey need to grow up.", I said teasingly.

"SHUT UP!!", shout Draken in mad and embarrassed while I just burst into laughter.

As they enjoying taking the bath...

"Man. This is so refreshing...", said Draken.

"Draken-Kun...aniki....have your injuries healed yet?", ask Takemichi to Draken and me.

"Huh? Yeah. They were no big deal. Cause' I work out.", said Draken. "See !! Check out my abs! And my scar!", said Draken while standing up to show off Takemichi his abs and his scar.

"Huh? That's was nothing to compare with aniki abs!", said Mikey while slamming his hand to my wound and say...

"Right, aniki?!". I tremble in pain while holding my wound after getting slammed by Mikey with Draken and Takemichi have a shock reaction on their face.

"A-aniki....."

"Y-you okay, Aniki?"

"You.....fucking brat.....", I said as I feel the pain in my wound. " THAT'S WAS ON PURPOSE, RIGHT?!!", I shout angrily while playfully fighting with Mikey.

"Hahahahaha!"

"Just die you brat!!"

"Ow! Hey! That's hurt, aniki!!!"

As I and Mikey having a play fight in the bathhouse, Draken only burst into laughter looking at how childish Mikey and I fighting like a lil kid. We all stop fighting when Takemichi said something weird for a second. Well, only weird to Mikey and Draken, since I already know what's he mean by that words.

"I wish....things could stay like this forever.", said Takemichi.

"Huh?!", said Mikey and Draken while looking at Takemichi.

"Uhh....."

"I think it's time for you guys to go now.", I said while getting out of the bathtub.