Chapter 49

A few days already pass after Takemichi came back to the past. Haru just walking into the town, after buying some groceries.

Haru POV;-

"Duh...really don't have anything to do. Nii-san was out of nowhere and just leaving me alone again.", I said as I just walking all by myself with a plastic bag in my hand. I keep on walking around the town when suddenly I heard someone shout at me.

"OI!!!"

I turn to look in the direction where the voice came from and saw many delinquents with red uniforms. My expression turn to be more serious as stared at them.

"You! Are you Toman?!!", asked the guy to me. I frowned my eyebrows as I thinking that how the fuck these guys suddenly asked a stranger especially a girl if she was one of the gang.

"Yeah?", I answered him and then he grinning at me, making me lil bit confused. I was too lazy to deal with any shit so I turn and start to walk away after ignoring those delinquents.

WHOCK !!!

In reflex, my body moves as I lifted my left arm and blocked the sudden punch from the same guy that asked me if I was a Toman. It's strong and made me flight away from where I stand.

"Ohoo.... You're not called as guardian for nothing.", said the guy that just punch me while grinning in satisfaction.

I checked my left arm. Good thing I blocked it perfectly or else I might have some broken bone. I turn to look at those delinquents, there seemed to have around 35 or 39 people of them. Then, I turn to look around me, seemed some people already avoiding themselves from getting involved between me and the gang.

'I guess the war between Toman and Tenjiku already start now. It's really bad since I don't know when Tenjiku come here, but looks like it's today huh.', I thought as I stared at them so coldly. There only two reasons for them to attack me. The first one was that, Izana decided to make enemies with me and my brother even though we already spend our time at Yokohama before. Hah, I thought we already become friend, seem that not the case. The second one is probably because Kisaki is the one who ordered them to go after me. Nether those two reasons are, the first thing that I need to do is facing all of them by myself.

"How about I suggested you be a good girl and just let us finished you?", said the guy while grinning at me. Looking at them all, seemed no Heavenly Kings among them. That's mean it still followed the original storyline then. But, do they look down on me? Because I was a girl? They really underestimated me so much and it's really pissed me off.

"So you really decided to be a good girl huh~?", said the guy while getting closer to me as I just stand still without doing anything.

"Good, so be a g-"

CRACK !!!

I do a spin kick towards his head before he even can finish talking. I stared down with my expressionless face at the unconscious guy that I kicked while the rest of the delinquents look at me with shock and speechless as they didn't expect that the guy will be down just by one kick from me. Then, I turn to look at them all as they suddenly flinch when they make eye contact with me. I walked over to the body of the unconscious guy and ignored everything around me as I walked towards them all with a cold stare.

"Let's finish this over.", I said to them as they start to move forward all together to attack me.

"This really gonna be a pain in the ass.", I said as I also start running forward and jump, landing on one of the delinquent's faces.