Chapter 62

All of them seem to arrive at hospital on the same time as they get in and run towards to operation room. At the moment they arrived, they saw Izana and Kakucho are bowing in front of man who just sitting on the bench while Emma just watched them from aside. All of them was so confused on why the both of Izana and Kakucho are bowing to the man, but it's was not unfamiliar for Baji and Kazutora as they recognized who's the man is.

"That's aniki and Haru father.",said Kazutora, making all of them turn to look at him in surprise.

"That's mean, the both of them...", said Draken as he understands why Izana and Kakucho are bowing in front of the man. Ignoring everyone, Draken walked towards them, causing Emma to realize them all finally arrived.

"Draken..!",call Emma as he saw the boy walking closer to them. Izana and Kakucho also slowly stop bowing as they turn to look at the boy who walking closer to them. Then, in surprise, Draken suddenly bowing in front of man and apologized.

"We're want to apologies...for what had happened to your son and your daughter.",said Draken while bowing in front the man. Mr. Kazuki didn't say anything as he just staring quietly at the boy who bowing in front of him. It's silent and awkward as the man didn't say anything until Mikey voice was heard from behind all of them who just watching from afar.

"Let me trough.",said Mikey, causing them all to open the path for the president to walk.

"Mikey...", call Draken as he saw the president walking closer to them with expressionless and straight face as there no emotion on his face. Then Mikey stop in between Draken and the man as he turn and suddenly bow to the man, causing all othem shock with his sudden action. Mikey quite for moment before he starts talking.

"As the leader, I'm apologize for the mess that had happened here. I apologize for what had happened to the both of your son and your daughter as well.",said Mikey.

"Mikey...it's was my fault! I start the fight, so you don't need to bow your head!", said Izana to the boy but was ignored as he keeps on bowing in front of the man. Mr.Kazuki just quietly himself before he speaks.

"My son already got stabbed twice...",said Mr.Kazuki.

"I'm sorry.",said Mikey.

"And he now got shots...",he said.

"I'm sorry.",again Mikey apologize.

"And my daughter in critical condition with only 30% on surviving.",said Mr. Kazuki.

Mikey was silent while biting his lips as he remembers the time he couldn't save Haru and how he almost lost her.

"I'm...sorry.",said Mikey. This time his voice sounds very sad and shaking as he about to cry. But he holds, not showing his weakness in front of them all.

"Mikey-kun....",call Takemichi as he worried and sad to see how Mikey is.

"I'm already told them to not involved themselves with any gang, with any of you people. Because I afraid something like this would happen to them.",said Mr. Kazuki. "But they still choose to walk in this kind of path, even knowing how dangerous it could be.", said Mr.Kazuki with a soft smile on his face.

"You don't need to apologize, young man. I won't blame you nor do I will blame the rest of you.", said the man. Then, he smiles and asked Mikey. "You like my daughter, did you?"

Mikey silent for a moment and then he stops bowing and look straight at the man in front of him and say...

"Yes. I like- No. I love your daughter.",said Mikey with smile on his face. "Your daughter who's name is Kazuki Haru. I love her.", said again Mikey to the man in his serious tone with full of determination.