Chapter 51

"Koko.. Inupi...",call Takemichi as he saw those two in front of him.

"You guys are prying into Kurokawa Izana. Therefore you are all Toman's enemies.",said Inui.

"Haha! You guys? My enemies?", asked Taiju as he stands up. "The guys who've always clinged onto Black Dragons and the Black Dragons wallet. Does Izana meets your requirements, Inui?!! And are you still Toman's fucking wallet, Kokonoi?!!", asked Taiju while grinning at them.

"Hanagaki. Escape from the back door.", said Taiju.

"Huh?"

"Things won't look good,though. And Tachibana Naoto. Please tell me the truth about Hakkai's death. I don't believe Sano did it. I don't know how he ended up at Sano's hideout but I'm sure Kurokawa Izana was behind it. Please clear Hakkai's regrets, alright?!", said Taiju.

"Yes!"

"GO!!",shout Taiju as Naoto starts to ask Takemichi to move from there.

"Taiju. Thank you for everything.",said Takemichi before leaving the place.

"It's my debt to you.",said Taiju while Takemichi and Naoto starts to run away from the place.

——————————————————————————————————————————————

Takemichi POV;-

I run and keep on running together with Naoto but when something hits my head as I think back that Inui and Kokonoi might know something about Black Dragons and Kurokawa Izana.

"Naoto!!",I shout, making Naoto stops as he turns to look at me.

"What's wrong,Takemichi??", he shouts.

"I think we should go back"

"Huh?"

"Those two definitely know a lot! I want to know more about the Kanto Incident!! I'll go back!!",I said as I starts to run back until I heard someone call my name.

"Takemichi."

I turn aside to look and I was shocked.

"Kisaki...", Kisaki grinning while aiming the gun at me.

"Die."

BAAM!!

BANG!!

I was pushed. I slowly turn back to look at Naoto who laying on the ground with full of blood.

"Naoto??"

Third POV;-

"NAOTO!!!", shout Takemichi as he saw Naoto laying on the ground.

"Hmph...that was uncalled for.",said Kisaki.

"Hang in there, Naoto!!",said Takemichi while holding Naoto in his arm.

"Takemichi....run...",said Naoto. Takemichi is about to cry and then another voice suddenly can be heard coming from behind Kisaki.

"Oi oi oi... I should the one who's supposed to kill Tachibana Naoto, right?? Kisaki.", asked the guy how has bleach hair color as he walking closer to them.