Chapter 4 - Glaze

Rob-a-dob-flob’s POV

Preston and I sat down next to each other, then the teacher started the lesson.

“Today we will be making melon bread.”

I tried to focus on the instructions the teacher was giving but my mind traveled back to the previous events that happen a couple minutes ago. Why, did I open the door for Preston like that? I mean it’s not like I haven’t done it before but It felt different somehow. I even blushed a little with I realized what I was doing. Ugh Woofless get it together. 

“ROB!” My thoughts were interrupted when I looked up to see Preston in very close to my face. Startled I pulled back some to get some distance from each other.

Yeah?”

Dood, I’ve been calling your name for the past five minutes.”

“Oh sorry I was thinking about some stuff.”

“It’s cool, let's go start the melon bread now.”

 Preston took my hand and pulled me to the cooking stations. I look down at our hands and feel the heat coming from them. I felt Preston squeeze my hand, and I could feel my chest start to tighten a bit. Rob calm down, Preston has done this before. It shouldn’t feel different, but It does. A good feeling that I haven’t felt before. Oh my fucking God stop Rob! Don’t go making this turn into some kind of mushy fluffy Fanfiction. (A/N: I like mushy fluffy those fanfics :))

Preston came to a halt and let go my hand. The warm feeling left leaving me a bit cold. Preston pulled out all the ingredients from the fridge, he read the instructions and started baking.

Rob put one fourth of a cup of flour in the bowl and shape the dough into a sphere.”

I nod and do as he says. We put the bread into the oven and started making the glaze for it. The glaze was a light silver color but with a white tint, It was kinda sparkling because of the sugar we put in it. Preston being the cactus he is put some of the glaze on my face. I didn’t realize because I was in the middle of my thoughts.

Rob, um you have some white stuff on your face?"

Wait….WHAT? I quickly touched my cheek and felt a sticky substance on my face.

Preston……’

“…..Yep…?” I got some glaze and put some in his hair.

“I like your new hairstyle Pleb.” Preston leans over and licks my cheek.

Why thank you Robert.” I feel my cheeks heat up. He licked my cheek, HE LICKED MY CHEEK! That jag, I’ll get him back later.

The oven timer went off and Preston chuckled at my reaction while taking  the bread out. Preston and I glazed the bread. Afterwards we cut the bread in half and shared it.

“DING DING DING”

The final bell went off, signaling students to go home. Preston and I ate the melon bread on the way out. Wow melon bread is good, like damn. 

A/N: xD, Hope you guys like the new cover. Thanks for reading, leave a comment and a like.

#Poofless