Chapter 46

After what had happened in the Philippines, Takemichi decided to change the past so the current future like this would never happen. But before he goes back in past, he decided to meet up with someone first.

"Are you sure he's working here,Naoto?",asked Takemichi while the both of them are sitting on the couch in the restaurant, waiting for someone.

"Yeah."

"This...it should be the first time I meet up with aniki in present.",said Takemichi while feeling nervous about meeting with future Seiyu.

Then the door of the room was open, revealing the figures of the tall man, with a handsome face and have black hair with his beautiful red eyes. Just looking at him made Takemichi in dazed on how handsome he is.

"Guess our crybaby is missing me huh?", said Seiyu while smiling gently at Takemichi who now is about to cry after seeing him.

"A...aniki....", call Takemichi with tears running out on his face.

"Jeez....do you need to cry just from meeting with me? I happy then.", he said.

'Aniki still the same. He is still the person he used to be in the past!!', Takemichi thought as he was happy to see that Seiyu still acting like he used to be in the past. A gentle and caring older brother.

"So? What did you come all away here? I don't think that you come here just to meet me.",said Seiyu. "Seeing you brought someone that I already met here.",he added as he saw Naoto sitting beside Takemichi.

"Erm....well....",Takemichi seem to hesitate to tell the older guy in front of him. It might be normal for Takemichi since he just meet up with past Seiyu around 3 days ago. But the present Seiyu is different. They probably didn't meet with each other for many years.

"I suppose you come here for information that related to Toman, right?",asked Seiyu, making the boy flinch as he knows from what Naoto already said to him, Seiyu didn't want to cooperate with anything that related to Toman and he hated it.

Seiyu sighed. He knows that he cannot refuse Takemichi at all. "So what do you want to know?",asked Seiyu.

"Erm....aniki....about Mikey....",said Takemichi, hesitated to talk about Mikey with Seiyu after the incident between him and Mikey in the Philippines as Mikey said that Seiyu hated him because he was to be blamed for Haru death. Seiyu was quiet and his expression changed to sad. Takemichi realizes that, so he trying to change the topic as he doesn't want to make Seiyu feels uncomfortable.

"Erm..forget it. Actually, I want to kn-"

"It's not his fault.",said Seiyu, cutting up Takemichi's words. Takemichi looks at the older guy in front of him with confusion as he wonders what does Seiyu means.

"It's not actually Mikey's fault that Haru died.", said Seiyu again, making Takemichi lil bit surprised.

"That's time.....I was unable to control my feelings after seeing my sister's dead bodies in front of me. My mind went blank. I don't know how should I have acted that time. And I put all the blame on Mikey.", explained Seiyu as he have a sad expression on his face when he recalls back those moments.

"And that brat. He still took all the blame even it was not his fault. I feel bad for blaming him. Knowing how he turns out now, it really makes me sad. I know that I should be there for him.", Seiyu said as he have a sad smile on his face. "I want to apologize to him for so long, but I don't have any courage to face him.", he adds.

"Aniki...."

"I would like to say that it's was not your fault to him. But now I found out that he already dies.", Seiyu said while smiling painfully at Takemichi.