Let the Loving Begin

Kameron POV

I searched everywhere for Ariel and couldn't find her anywhere. I needed to find her before anything happened. I finally tried the only place I knew she would be, her job.

When I finally arrived the place was empty and her office light was off. I went in and turned on the light and her chair was empty. Where the hell could she be? That question was answered when I found her lying lifeless on the floor. "Ariel!" I fell to the ground trying to shake her awake. She had three stab wounds in her stomach and a ring around her neck. "Ariel baby get up baby get up," I said still shaking her. I pulled out my phone and dialed 911. "My fiancé is bleeding she has been stabbed, I need someone to help her!" I screamed when someone finally answered. I held her in my arms until the ambulance arrived. They made me leave her while they tried to stable her. They said she was barely alive and if wouldn't have come she would be dead.

When I got to the hospital they immediately rushed her to back without even speaking to me. When I asked where they had taken her they told me to wait in the waiting room. This was the second time I have seen Ariel in the hospital but this time she was carrying my seed, my first child. Whoever did this to my family would pay. I called Biggy and told him what was happening and then called Kelsey.

After two hours passed the doctor finally came out. "Is she okay," I asked jumping up. "Right now she is stable but she is still in critical condition, she lost a lot of blood."

"Is our baby okay?"

"By the time Ms. Jackson came to us the baby was already dead. The knife wound punctured the baby straight on which instantly killed her, I'm sorry." My whole world crashed before me. I had just gotten used to being a father and now she was gone. "Can I go see my fiancé," I asked trying to keep together. He nodded his head and told me the room number. I left without even saying a word; there was nothing I could say. My baby girl was gone.

When I walked into the room Ariel was crying hysterically, I ran over to her and got in bed with her. "It's okay I'm here now," I said stroking her hair. "She's gone, my baby is gone," she said crying harder. "I know I know we will be okay."

"It's all his fault."

"Who, Dee?" she shook her head no, "Kacey... he came into my office looking for you and when I wouldn't tell he stabbed me." Now I was pissed. "What's his whole name?"

"I don't know his name just the first, he was my client."

"I'll be back," I said getting up. "Don't go," she said grabbing my arm. "I need you."

"I'm not going anywhere, I will be right back I promise." I left and went to find Biggy. "We need to talk," I said walking up to him. "What is it?"

"I need you to find out the name of the leader of that new gang."

"Why you think he had something to do with this?"

"I know he did, I need you to find him now." He shook his head and left. I told myself I wouldn't go back to the gang life no matter what but this shit crossed the line.

No one can kill my only child and get away with it. I may not like killing but this motherfucker had to die.

As always comment and vote...hope you enjoyed it