-Kaleidoscope Eyes by renadeen [Rev. Rabi]

Reviewer: Rabi

Reviewer: Rabi

Author: RenaDeen

Book: Kaleidoscope Eyes

Cover: 0.5/5

It's horrible. The cutout is not clear as the face claim is disturbed at some angles. The ear is not shown as the blue color is hiding that. The lip and chin section is made horrible. It doesn't attract readers. After that the color choice of fonts is not appreciated much. The blur background, the blueish theme all are mingling with the fonts as well as the face claim. The theme is not matching with the story and plot as well. The theme is completely different from the story theme.

Order a graphic cover for your book from our shop. Pandora graphic shop. Use the forest theme with a mysterious silhouette if the boy and any face claim for the girl.

Title: ⅕

I don't see any meaning behind using this title for this story. What I meant to say is, I don't find this title interesting or something able to catch the reader's attention. After that, I don't think it matches the story or not. As far as I have read the book,I don't find any string attaching it to the story.

You should think of the name according to the plot. However, the story is still ongoing and has only 12 parts. I assume you must have something stored for later and tell us the purpose behind using this not-so- ordinary word as a title.

Synopsis: ⅖

I didn't find it interesting. It didn't attract me towards the books. The title, cover and description are those factors which attracts the reader's not only on wattpad but real life as well. You should make your blurb interesting by using some interesting dialogues and events happening in the story. This just seems like a simple confession. After that, even though you gave us the idea of the story, I don't think it's enough to grab someone's attention.

You have 1-2 mistakes in here as well. In the last paragraph, there is a phrase mistake. You wrote "She met and an angel" and must be removed from here.

After that in the last paragraph, you should write it as "Neither easy nor It Is filled with"

Execution: 6/10

The execution of a few events is so confusing sometimes. She met the so-called monster in the forest, how did her friends come to suspect her? Why haven't they taken any action against her or better say went to catch that evil monster? Then again, all of a sudden a murder comes. I don't think it involves the plot or story line. According to the blurb and a few beginning chapters, this event is completely irrelevant. But then again, the same thing matters as the story is still in the beginning process so we have to wait and see what our author has saved for us.

Plot: 13/20

I wouldn't say that it is unique as many have used this theme where the one main lead is some so-called monster in a jungle or a mansion and the other main lead finds it out. The theme or better say the story line is not unique, but some events and a few elements made it unique. You described nature beautifully and a few scenes such as the suspense device in the last update which we can call a twist as well,changed the cliche part into a unique one.

Writing Style: 18/20

Your writing style is good. The description of scenes are good enough to keep me going. Even though at some points I felt off. At some points the pace felt too fast and sometimes it felt so slow. However, it was good and kept me entertained.

Grammar: 12/20

Your grammar is better but you have a lot of punctuation mistakes such as commas. You missed them a lot of places and I was confused reading a paragraph. The sentence didn't make any sense till I read it again and realized there should have been a comma. I hope you can edit those mistakes.

Character development: 2/10

As I have stated before, the story is in the beginning process, the plot is not in the middle. The characters are not defined as well. Their behaviors, logics and emotions are unknown and undefined yet. I can't find their characters throughout the story. The story, till the last update, tells us only about the current situation of them in a specific event. No background of them nor there is any story about their background. However, I can predict the upcoming character's development in the near future. Hope you update soon.

Total: 54.5/100

5/100