-Unidentified Darkness by varmyghost [Rev. Anika]

Book Name: Unidentified Darkness

Author: VArmyGhost

Reviewer: Anika FrozenHeartsGalaxy

Cover: 01/05

The cover theme is dark which somehow matches the plot but it's too black that I could only make out women's eyes. The font used for the title is too blurred and it ruins the attraction of the whole cover at first glance, even though the image isn't in bad quality if we look closely. Font style used for the author name and quote above are the best.

Title: 4/05

The title is rare, mysterious and gives insight into the dark plot and It is indeed relevant.

Synopsis: 7/10

The quote and plot summary in the description is thrilling and drives the readers toward the story but there are ellipsis mistakes. Make sure to use just three dots at the end of the sentence.

Execution: 8/10

I love how you spun the story making it look like Misa was the main protagonist first. But after she left, the story focused on Stella, even though Liya's character is very attention-grabbing and I think it's her in the book cover judging by how you always described her appearance in the story. At this point, I don't think anyone is supporting lead as they were the main protagonists of their own story and this is very intriguing. Misa was 16 years old while Stella was just one year older than her. After 2 years, they should be in high school or college, basically seniors. The first fight between Taekook and Liya was boring because you didn't put much effort in making the mood compared to the other missions that had too much climax and they were very fun and intense to read, especially how they rescued Stella from Shark. In conclusion, Every aspect of the plot book just improved as the story went on. I suggest editing your previous chapters.

Plot: 14/20

The exposition of the story was a little bit boring and very rushed, but if we read the story further It get very interesting and thrilling. The plot is quite rare with a lot of twists and turns. But sometimes you gave obvious hints and due to which we readers already knew what was coming next so we didn't feel any suspense. In chapter 2, you already revealed that Taehyung is someone dangerous through Jungkook so the readers knew he was faking, it wasn't shocking at all when he showed his true colours. 

Writing Style: 9/20

Your writing style lacks details. Some descriptions are well-explained but mostly aren't. Your way of explaining things and scenarios are too rushed. When you narrate a scenario, you have to create an imaginary world in the reader's mind through your writing skills and if you ruin it by rushing things then the reader might become confused and hence lose the interest. For example, when Stella went to Liya's house, I thought she would cook food in her house but then I suddenly realized she just brought food from her home because you didn't mention her carrying it until she placed it on the table. Also this part in chapter 3, "I stopped what I was doing and got ready to attack'' What she was doing? If you backread, you will realize you didn't mention anything about her doing so. Also Liya went to wash up and came back after barely 1 minute.