-Empress Of Disgrace by gumnaam_ladki [Rev. Anika]

Book name: Empress Of Disgrace 

Author: Gumnaam_Ladki

Reviewer: Anika 

• TOTAL MARKS- ①⓪⓪

|- ⑤ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ.

-5/5

There are many readers who are enjoying the story and their interactions are positive with Author.

|- 10 ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ.

-7/10

The book cover is attractive and eye-catching. You used good choice of image, fanart of daechwita. The cover tells that story genre is historical or something related to royalty, hence it matches the plot so you did good job. The font and colour of title is perfect but don't keep the size of below text the same, make it smaller than the first one. The black quote below is barely visible, please make it more visible for reader's eyes. Make some changes with Author's name too in the cover.

|- ⑤ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ.

-5/5

The description is masterpiece. It excited me to I read the journey of strong women. The font text also gives more alluring vibe. The grammer and the way of narration is really eye-opening. Readers will really not resist the book after knowing it revolve around powerful women and love of gorgeous king Min Yoongi.

|- 10 ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴛɪᴛʟᴇ.

-8/10

It is quite eye-catching, it tells the female protagonist is being ascused as they called her empress of disgrace. It matches the plot but the readers probably thought they are calling her disgrace because she raise voice for women's rights but when I read the story, she is falsely accused of being adulterous and she is only a princess till now. 

|- ①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴘʟᴏᴛ.

-4/10

Then princess of hind, Vaani who is ambitious and have desire of throne but it can't be granted as she have to marry the crown prince of Goryeo. She fell in love at first sight with his bodyguard Yoongi who is the actual royal blood. The story revolves around her being obsessed with him and making plan or helping Crown prince reunion with his love one. It isn't what readers were expecting, the reason why reader choose to read your book because they wanted to read more strong female protagonist but not someone to get madly obessed with bodyguard. The story gets boring if it doesn't matches the plot, the way you portrayed in the description, title and cover.

|- ②⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴠᴏᴄᴀʙᴜʟᴀʀʏ.

-16/20