-His Revenge by spinebreaker_2000 [Rev. Suzy]

Title: His Revenge

Title: His Revenge

author: spinebreaker_2000

Reviewer: Suzy

No. of chapters: 35

Title: 4/10

'Her revenge' would've been more appropriate but you mentioned the reason for not changing the name of the book, I believe that not changing the title is of more loss than contacting the awards host about the change in name because you're losing marks with the current title, but again, 'Her Revenge' or 'Revenge' would still stay common and boring so I'd suggest you to go for a rather intriguing one instead.

Cover: 5/10

The cover isn't messy and good to look at, though it could've had three face claims, Jin, Taehyung and Mia. I didn't find the cover too intriguing, it wouldn't make readers click the book at first glance but making a few changes can make it much better.

Description: 1/5

Please try to use some curiosity sparking dialogues from the book and the description is too short for a reader's liking, there are few sentence formation errors as well so please fix that.

Reader’s Interaction: 1.5/5

You do have few dedicated readers but I believe the book deserves more, there are jokes and plot twists in the book which doesn't make it boring or dry to read.

Plot: 4.5/10

Many of the incidents are predictable and common. The fake pregnancy and the doctor agreeing to hide it because of her excuse are a little cliche but they don't make the story boring so it doesn't affect the plot much, though I'd be glad to see more unexpected and rare situations.

Grammar: 9/20

The only bummer throughout the book, even if the book wasn't getting boring, the typos and grammatical errors ruined the enjoyment. There are loads of typos and simple grammatical mistakes which must be edited as soon as possible. The book title does say 'EDITING' so I hope that you start editing it soon. Add some better adjectives while you're at it. 

The major error that I found was:-

-Typos
-wrong usage of tenses
-sentence/dialogue formation.

Plot twists and attraction: 4/10

The plot was unique regardless of those few expected scenarios but you made everything very predictable. Also, one of your readers already guessed out all the plot twists beforehand. 

Emotions and character development: 4/10 

I'm sorry to say this but many situations and emotions weren't understandable, all because of the grammatical and sentence formation mistakes. You should also try descriptive writing, if you describe the scene and the characters well then it'd be easier for the readers to imagine whatever you want them to.

Creativity and way of writing: 5/10 

The book pacing was average and you maintained the flow well, though many descriptions could've been written in a better way. You made a big mistake by giving out the essential parts of the story. For instance, try to picture what I'm trying to say, first, the biggest mistake was to reveal Mia's intentions, if you wanted her to be the main antagonist along with the main female lead then sure its a creative idea but you revealed things way too early. I would say that the arrangement of plot twists wasn't the best, only if you would've revealed Mia's intentions at the nearing end, the intensity of the plot twist would've been much more. There are few plot holes as well, Taehyung's friend, Jisoo's part wasn't given a perfect end and nothing was said about what happened with Jungkook after the incident at the end. The dialogues were rushed and it felt like I'm watching a youtube ff instead of a wattpad one, wattpad is all about words so try to work out on your scene description. There are few more things left unanswered if we look more into it. If you ever decide to make any changes then make sure to hide Mia's evil side, just give a few hints and not the whole plan and plot twists.

Your opinion on the book: 6/10

To be honest I did enjoy reading it, just make sure to proofread the chapters 2-3 times before publishing, make the description more convincing and intriguing and expand your vocabulary. Thank you!

Total Marks: 44/100