-Stand by you by nabila_tasnim [Rev. Rabi]

Book: Stand by you 

Book: Stand by you 

Author: nabila_tasnim

Reviewer: Rabi

Cover:⅗

The face claims used in the cover is really the depiction of each and every character and their emotions but the quality is bad. Images seem blurry.It should have a lighter theme and text color and font can also be changed. The background is dark and the font color is fading into it. It doesn't seem good and I had to squint my eyes to read what's written. 

Title: ⅗

Even though It suits the story and describes the story in one word. As the story is fully described in this name. It is always in one way or the other. When you need me I will stand by you and when I will need you, you will stand by me. However, it didn't catch my attention. It is not unique as there are many stories with this name. Scrolling via many, I might miss this one amazing book. But what matters the most is its relevance to the story and it got full marks regarding this. 

Blurb: 6/10

It was attractive and catchy enough. The way you described this little encounter between two characters is really attractive. But I don't think it's a proper blurb. A proper blurb should tell us what the plot is about, describing its start, then a little from mid and then the climax but not much to reveal the whole plot. Telling us a bit about characters. Let's not forget about the writing style of the dialogues here. You didn't use this technique in the story except the message chatting scene. But in blurb, the way you wrote your dialogues is a way to write a dialogue in literature. 

As you are writing a story then you should completely avoid this way of writing dialogues and focus on the detailed description of dialogues. 

The blurb execution and settings tell us whether the story is cliché or unique. Except the dialogue technique part, rest sounded good to me and made me curious to know more. 

Execution: 8/10

Each and everything is settled and well placed. The scenes are explained in detail and the author has told us the events in such a way that it touches reality. Words usage and structure construction is very amazing. The events are well written. The use of grammar, vocabulary, writing style, planned events, detailed explanation, these all affect the execution of a story. Except a few objections which involve characters, plot and paragraph division, which will be discussed further. 

Plot: 16/20

Plot is not different or unusual. There are many stories with the same plot and same theme, school affairs and school love, blind lead, bullies first bullying their partners and despite whatever happens, they finally feel guilty and the one who makes them guilty is he one who had been bullied by them for so long. 

These are some common factors which were seen in this book. Same things happened and followed the same path as many books. But what made it stand out the most were the elements you used in this story. Even though the themes and story line was not a different one, it was surely unique in the way you conveyed your words and described the emotions and feelings of the characters. 

But the book doesn't have any major twist in tbei way. I have read this book till the latest update which was nearly 6 months ago on April2. I can see that this book is still in the middle , that's why we can't see any twist. I suggest you update more frequently so we can see how the events turn the story. 

Writing style: 17/20

Your writing style is very good. You have a grip on words and have unique vocabulary. I am truly amazed by the way you used words in your favor, describing nature and surroundings in astonishing words. It made me feel really good and I continued to read the story. 

However, the only objections which  I have to this sector is, your paragraphs are very short. Writing long paragraphs without any pause affects the flow but short paragraphs barely  having 2-3 sentences also disturbs the flow of the story and distracts the reader. 

Grammar: 18/20

Grammar is very good and I don't see any errors. Whether it be the preposition or tense usage, you did good. I don't have much to say regarding this factor. 

Character's development: 3/10

I don't see character development at all. Even though the emotions and inner conflicts, feelings of the characters are explained in detail and we know each and every person openly. But what matters here is the change of behavior and development of the characters. But as the story started and I found the characters, till the latest update they are still the same. Except Laura who had been having a minor conflict about her feelings. Except that nothing has changed. 

You have the potential to be a writer as your writing style, vocabulary, and techniques are unique which can turn a cliche story into a unique and amazing one. But you should update more frequently and if you can't, then focus on only one story at a time. That's all I have to say. 

Total: 64/100