-kdrama partner by sugas_littlesis [Rev. Seokie]

BOOK: K-Drama Partner

AUTHOR: Sugas_littlesis

REVIEWER: Seokie

 TOTAL MARKS- ①⓪⓪

|- ⑤ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ.

~ 5/5

The readers were pleased with your work, I saw that. 

|-  ①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ.

~ 4/10

Too simple and bland. It feels like the cover is not made with much seriousness. Even the book titles fonts were also not attractive to attract readers at first sight. Moreover don't use fan arts as your cover as it does not give out a good impression to a reader. And fan arts using is also called manipulation art so I will ask you to avoid it as it might make you lose marks in any Award contest. 

|- ⑤ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ.

~ 4/5

The Book description was perfect according to me. It was short and sweet. And it also gave out the perfect impression of the story. I should say, your book description was appreciable. 

|-  ①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴛɪᴛʟᴇ.

~ 5/10

The book title was unique but it's not that interesting. I will not say that the name attracted me but it's true that I did not find out another book with the same name. 

Well, the story is also revolved around the two words "K-drama Partner" so I will not force you to change the name but I will certainly ask you to make or come up with more attention-catching and a new name different from any simple book title. 

|- ①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴘʟᴏᴛ.

~ 7/10

At first, I felt the plot start abruptly. I feel a prologue will be better for your story. At first, the book was a little more boring but it was equally funny when the author introduced all the BTS members in the book. 

Well, the middle was cliche where we found Hoseok has a crush on Yoongi for 3 years, it felt like other love triangle story in Wattpad over here only the best friend is a boy and not a girl like other stories. But I like the twists when Chaerin got a threat from an unknown number, well at first I thought it would be Hoseok but it turns out that it's Rae Boemgyu's fake girlfriend. 

Overall, I love the story flow and the plot twists in your story. The book is a mixture of sweet, humour and a little depressing piece of work. 

|- ②⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴠᴏᴄᴀʙᴜʟᴀʀʏ.

~ 16/20

I found only one mistake in your work and I have pointed it out, do change it to create a better impression for your reader. 

1. “Let’s not continue this sentence and leave it our imagination” ~ don’t you think a ‘to' will make it sound better. {Chap – 5}

Except for this, my eyes were not able to find any grammatical mistakes. 

Moving on to the vocabulary part. I like some of the good quality vocabularies you used in your book but they were still too less so I will ask you to add more or change some words with better quality words to create a better impression for your readers. 

|- ①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs Fᴏʀ ᴘʟᴏᴛ ᴛᴡɪsᴛs ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴛᴛʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ.

~ 9/10

 Well, the middle was cliche where we found Hoseok has a crush on Yoongi for 3 years, it felt like other love triangle story in Wattpad over here only the best friend is a boy and not a girl like other stories. But I like the twists when Chaerin got a threat from an unknown number, well at first I thought it would be Hoseok but it turns out that it's Rae Boemgyu's fake girlfriend. Rae pretended to be Boemgyu's girlfriend and also asked him to threaten Chaerin. I love this major plot twist, well, at first I suspected Hoseok for the message but it turned out a way different than that. 

The plot twist made the story interesting in the later chapters.  

|- ①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘᴍᴇɴᴛ.

~ 6/10

Truly, I did not felt any connection with Chaerin or Yoongi. I was even annoyed to see Chaerin coming anytime and every time in Yoongi's house. It felt like she has no house to leave-in. But I felt a connection with Hoseok's emotion the pain in his eyes, the sad smile was getting connected to me. Even, I liked the vibe of the cute couples Taekook and Jin's so done with the members vibe as well. 

|- ①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴠɪᴛʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀʏ ᴏғ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ.

~ 7/10

 The writing was creative but using more creative words in the story will do magic. 

|- ①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ.

8/10

Total Marks: 71/100

🆈🅾🆄🆁 🆁🅴🆆🅸🅴🆆 : 

I will suggest you please change the book cover if possible also change the book title to attract more readers. Add more creative words in your book to add the last magic to your work. 

Except this, the book is quite appreciating and proper grammar made it amazing for readers while reading. 

●○●○●○●○●○●○●