-Bermuda Triangle by _sugarita [Reviewer Seokie]

Book: Bermuda Triangle || Jikook [ON GOING]By:  _Sugarita
• TOTAL MARKS- ①⓪⓪
|- ⑤ Mᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴜʟᴇs

Book: Bermuda Triangle || Jikook [ON GOING]

By:  _Sugarita

• TOTAL MARKS- ①⓪⓪

|- ⑤ Mᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴜʟᴇs.
~ 5/5

|- ⑤ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ.
~ 5/5

|- ①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ.
~ 4/10
The cover looks too simple for my liking. I suggest an eye-catchy cover with some quotes to attract new readers. And using different font for the name will also work magic for your book. I felt, the story is pretty awesome but due to its cover, it can lose the reader's interest at first sight.

|- ⑤ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ.

~ 4/5
The first line was like any other rich-poor love story. But I liked the quote you have used in the description.

I felt the author has laid down the description well. It was short yet interesting and it helped to describe the contents of the book well.

|- ⑤ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғor ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴛɪᴛʟᴇ.

~ 2/5
I think if you want to make your book unique from other books then my dear, you need to make a unique title for your storybook as there are tons of book with the same title in Wattpad.

|- ①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴘʟᴏᴛ.

~ 5/10
Plots were a little bit cliché but it was interesting and the plots were perfectly connected. I loved the flow of the story it was pretty smooth and did not ended abruptly.

|- ②⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴠᴏᴄᴀʙᴜʟᴀʀʏ.
~ 13/20
I found problems with punctuation. Proper placement of commas is needed to be followed by the author.
Vocabulary used in this book were of simple quality. I suggest you should play with your words a little to make the story more interesting for the book worms like me.

|- ①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs Fᴏʀ ᴘʟᴏᴛ ᴛᴡɪsᴛs ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴛᴛʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ.
~ 7/10
I love how the roller coaster ride kept me interested and helped me to relax with my evening tea. I loved the way you have twisted the plots.

- ①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘᴍᴇɴᴛ.
~ 6/10
I lost connection with the characters' emotions at some part but when I read that part where Jimin is sad and sobbing because of Lisa’s deeds that time something twisted in my heart, I could feel the pain and suffering Jimin felt at that point of time. So basically I liked the way you have spun the characters' emotions and made the characters unique from other stories to lure readers to your book. Although Lisa roleplayed as an evil character in the story but I still like the evil clutches she used to get Jimin. As a big brother or friend, I think Yoongi has played his part very well along with his crush Taehyung even Namjin couple attracted Namjin shippers to read the story further. And of course our handsome baker Jeon Jungkook was such a boyfriend material.

|- ①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴠɪᴛʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀʏ ᴏғ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ.
~ 5/10
The heading was something I felt creative but I will not say the writing was a creative writing, if you want to add the last flavour to your story then I suggest you to be little creative with your writing. You can add small quotes at the starting of each chapter or in the middle or you can add poems or using of different fonts and changing simple english words with creative words will help you to make it creative as well.

For Example:

use "Utilize" instead of "Use"

or use "Despite" instead of "Although"

...............

How to make the work look creative:

For example: Instead of writing "My heart broke as soon as she said that." write "As the words fall from her mouth my heart broke into pieces."

...............

Or you can always use creative fonts in your writing it will help a simple writing look attractive. This helps to create better impression for your readers.

For examples : "The Sun is shining brightly" this may appear simple for readers eyes but if we change the font to something stylish then we can capture the readers attention, for.eg : "𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓾𝓷 𝓲𝓼 𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓫𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓵𝔂" but note that you can apply stylish font for only some part of your writing like writing a quote or a dialogue.

|- ①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ.
~ 7/10
Overall I have liked the roller coaster yet sweet journey through your book. I got my evening tea here as a BTS idol shipper, I like this story. But I guess, if you follow my suggestion you will get that recognition you have always thrived for.

Total Marks- 63/100

🆈🅾🆄🆁 🆁🅴🆆🅸🅴🆆 :
I will suggest you to change your cover and book title to attract more reader to your book at a first impression. You can make your writings a little creative to add the last spice to it. Overall the story was Amajin. Keep going Author-nim, you are doing good!!!

●○●○●○●○●○●○●