-Never let go by Nefelibatas_world [Rev. Seokie]

Book: Never let go

Book: Never let go

Author:  Nefelibatas_world

Reviewer: Seokie

• TOTAL MARKS- ①⓪⓪

|- ⑤ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ.

~5/5 

Well, the reader reacted positively to your book but at the first, some readers were confused with the characters but you have cleared that part as well so I think its interaction was good from both sides. 

|-  ①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ.

~ 3/10

I was not attracted to the book cover. The cover looks bland and simple. The font colour is also not that eye-catchy. Even the ship you have used here looks more like just a railing. I will suggest you change the book cover if you want to attract readers at first sight. Well, you can take the help of "Bon voyage-2" if you want. 

|- ⑤ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ.

~ 3/5

The description written in the book attracted me to read the story further. The dialogues were inspiring for an army but they did not give much insight into the story. I will ask you that least provide an idea of what the story contains.  

|- ①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴛɪᴛʟᴇ.

~ 5/10

The connection of the title with the story is there but you should know there are tons of books with the same book title. If you want to make your book stand out from them then do change four books to a unique one. 

|- ①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴘʟᴏᴛ.

~ 5/10 

The plots for the book were smooth. I like the flow it was neither fast nor slow. 

But the book idea was a total cliche although you added some parts it lacked originality. The story is inspired by the Titanic movie I got that but if you look at it in a general way then the story has a lot of similarities with the rich men's Wattpad story where they meet the protagonist and change their life. And another thing you have forgotten to introduce Jimin while introducing the boys to Y/n, you may want to add him if not then you can ignore this line. Well, some more plot twists along with the last plot twists would make the story spicier. 

Overall, the plot matched with the book idea and the flow was nice so keep up with your good work, I like it. 

|- ②⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴠᴏᴄᴀʙᴜʟᴀʀʏ.

~15/20

I found a lot of mistakes in your book. I have pointed some of the mistakes below. 

1. "Just need a reader (_) able to unlock the locked book" - Add 'who' before "able to unlock..." this will help you to create a better impression for your reader. ( description )

2. "Remember, you're being loved, you're strong, and moreover that you're enough, enough for us" ~ I will suggest you use a (...) ellipse before "enough for us" to show the emotions created.

3. "Promise me you will never let go Y/n" ~ Put a comma before Y/n to JJK is saying this to Y/n.

4. "But that's … a person need I guess right" - Put a comma before "I guess right" to show break in the sentence. 

5. "There something about the gaze of his she will never  find in ... bridge" - Add 'which' before "she will never..." 

I actually found mistakes in the description and first chapter of the book. For the later parts your writing developed and my eyes were not able to catch any grammatical errors. And you have made mistakes mostly with the punctuation, please keep a check to that. 

Moving on to the vocabulary parts , well, the words used in the book were of good quality and did have the power to attract readers. 

|- ①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs Fᴏʀ ᴘʟᴏᴛ ᴛᴡɪsᴛs ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴛᴛʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ.

~ 6/10

The last major plot twist kinda got me. It was emotional as well. But I think adding more small plot twists with that it will help you attract more readers and also make the story spicier. 

|- ①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘᴍᴇɴᴛ.

~ 3/10

 I was not much connected with the characters. I did not feel why I should call Haesong evil in my eyes, that boy did not do much. And to be true I only felt a good connection with the last part of the book where you mentioned about Army. I want you to develop your characters more. 

|- ①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴠɪᴛʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀʏ ᴏғ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ.

~ 9/10

The writing was creative. I liked the way you wrote the story. The words were not hard for the readers to read and understand as well as not bland. The writing created a good impression on your reader and even made your story worth reading. 

|- ①⓪ ᴍᴀʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ.

~ 6/10

Total Marks: 60/100

🆈🅾🆄🆁 🆁🅴🆆🅸🅴🆆 : Change your cover, add some details about the story in the description. Do change your book title to make it stand out in the crowd of books. Keep a check on your grammar. And try to develop the characters more to create a emotional connection with the reader and the characters of your book. 

●○●○●○●○●○●○●