-Intrafraction by enigmatickpopper_ [Rev. Nola]

TITLE :: Intrafraction

AUTHOR :: @enigmatickpopper_

REVIEWER :: @SURREALGGUK

READER INTERACTION :: 5/5

I see lots of comments from readers expressing their opinion on the book, and they’re mostly good reactions, so the 5 marks go to you. Good job!

TITLE :: 2/10

The title is unique, yes. However, I don’t understand its relevance to the story. [Intrafraction] literally means something like [inside of a fraction]. Going with this definition, I can’t make any sort of link with your story at all, so maybe another title would fit your story more. 

COVER :: 9/10

The cover definitely fits the overall vibe of the story, and the two main characters were included in the cover, with explicit contrast between the two of them. What’s required for a cover is included in your cover, and I was able to have a gauge on what kind of story this was going to be. Good job!

DESCRIPTION :: 3/5

The description is long and in a sense does set the story up by introducing the main character. However, I do have some questions. What’s the relevance of the class president/top student? You need to elaborate on what exactly they did if you want to include the character in the description.

Overall, I did get a sense on who the characters are and what they’ll be going through as this story progresses, and the way you wrote it is pretty clear and concise, other than the problem I mentioned above. Good job!

PLOT :: 6/10

The plot is unique, but I got bored after the third chapter because of how draggy it all seemed. The other main character wasn’t mentioned at all until the fourth chapter, so throughout the first few chapters I didn’t know where the story was going.

Overall, I’ve never seen such a plot before, so good job!

GRAMMAR / VOCAB :: 15/20

For someone whose first language isn’t English, you’re doing an impressive job in terms of your grammar. There are little to no grammar mistakes, and it doesn’t even seem like you’re not a native English speaker. However, the other grammar mistakes are going to need fixing, and English not being your first language isn’t a valid excuse either. You’ve stepped out of your comfort zone to write in English, and I’m sure you have the capacity to do better in your grammar as well. 

As for vocabulary, I feel that your word bank can be improved. You have a lot of description, and while those are good in your writing, they lack complex words. Your descriptions are currently constructed using simple English, and while descriptions itself are rare for Wattpad books, good vocabulary would make it stand out much more compared to other books. I suggest that you read widely and slowly build your word bank such that you’d be able to use the words you learned in your writing.