-Suryaputri Akriti by kishori_writes [Rev. Blaze]

Book Name: Suryaputri Akriti

Author: kishori_writes

Reviewer: blaze blazebby06

Cover: 03/05
The cover is good, but not eye catching. It would have been appreciable if only two face claims were used in the cover instead of doubling them up. The blending can be worked upon and the font can be made a bit larger so as to make it more appealing. Moreover, a slight insight into the story (that's the emotions of the characters depicted through their eyes) would have been better.

Title: 0.5/05
The entire story revolves around akriti. Bringing her name into the title, basically just the name of the character, not only degrades the plot of the story, but also the other main characters who are involved in the plot. It should be eye catching, rather than direct titles. A title which brings about the conflicts Akriti had to face or a title which describes her as a whole would be even more presentable and precise.

Synopsis: 00/10
•Tons of grammatical errors.

"What if Surya Dev gave a daughter to kunti instead of son."

Here, you've questioned the readers which means the sentence should end with a question mark rather than a full stop. Before son, there should be an article "a". I suggest you look into the usage of articles before you begin a new chapter.

The usage of a full stop rather than a question mark is almost everywhere and I would suggest to change it.

"What if Pandu didn't got the curse."

Here, didn't got the curse is grammatically incorrect. It should rather be "what if Pandu had not been cursed?" with a question mark at the end to once again, question the readers.

"She is as calm as water as as fierce as the fire."

Here, you've inculcated literary devices but they don't actually make sense. Water is not described to be calm. It's rather an element which suits mystery, beauty, and elegancy. Moreover, the water isn't always calm as your stated. It can also come in different forms, like ice, hail, rain. All these are mostly destructive. So, usage of water to depict calmness is incorrect.

•Not a blurb at all.

Your blurb can't be considered a blurb since it's you basically asking questions to the reader and not giving insights into the story. As a reviewer, I was not interested to read the story after reading the blurb. A typical wattpad blurb should be around 200 words with 2/3 dialogues to perk up the interest of the readers so I suggest you change the blurb to a better one. Also, the addition of kaurava, Pandava relationship in the blurb would be highly impactful since not many see peace between them.

Execution: 00/10

The execution was really poor. You never used dialogues and rather made the entire plot comical. Emotions were really bland since the word usage was meagre.